Complete » Professional & Experienced Community & Staff Manager «

Discussion in 'Other' started by JaydenChadd, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. JaydenChadd

JaydenChadd Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    INTRODUCTION

Hello! Thanks for stopping by, my name is Jayden. I’m sixteen years old, I live in the USA in the CST timezone and have been providing network management for over three years now. I’m here to offer my services as a network manager. If you decide to hire me, I can assure you, I will not disappoint!

I'm currently seeking a network in need of a staff and/or community manager. I do require pay, however this can be negotiated.

<< >>

ABOUT ME

A little bit about myself; outside of Minecraft I’m a lifeguard at my local water park. I enjoy playing all kinds of sports from basketball to football. I play many games other than Minecraft such as, Battlefield 1 and 4, COD, etc. I am friendly, dedicated, professional, experienced and enthusiastic.

<< >>

EXPERIENCE
    Over the years, I’ve worked on many Minecraft networks, large and small. Here, I will list the names of these networks and my responsibilities on them.

BRAWL GAMES [1500+] (2015 - 2016)

Brawl Games (or brawl.com) was a very large server in the summer of 2015, with a peak of 1500 players. I was a moderator on their network for about a year until I was promoted to Senior Moderator. Senior Moderators had specific roles such as staff manager, community manager, etc. Mine was community manager. My responsibilities were:
    • Appeal and reports management
    • In game support
    • In game moderation
    • Forums moderation
    • Gather community opinions
    • Host and design events
    • Manage IP bans (checking for alts via IP links)
    However, I did not only work as the community manager. I also worked as the assistant staff manager. This role included:
    • Giving my opinion regarding staff applications
    • Promoting and demoting staff
    • Creating monthly staff exams
    • Hosting meetings
    • Training moderators
    Overall, Brawl taught me many things about Minecraft management. I will use these skills and experiences to enhance my performance while managing your network.

Loot Network [200+] 2016 - Late 2016)

Loot Network was a much smaller network than Brawl Games. The owner offered me a paid position as a staff and community manager. I took this position after resigning from Brawl. My responsibilities were pretty much the same as my previous job:

Staff Manager:
    • Manage the staff team
    • Applications management
    • Promoting and demoting
    • Creating monthly exams
    • Training moderators
    • Hosting meetings
    Community Manager:
    • Gather community opinions
    • Host and design events
    • Annonce updates and change logs
    • In game moderation
    • Appeals and reports management

Hammer Kingdoms [50 - 100+] (2017 - June 13th, 2017)

I’m currently working as a paid staff manager for Hammer Kingdoms, a faction network. Hammer is a custom faction network with a fantastic ownership team. This is a paid position. My responsibilities are also very similar to past networks:
    • Application management
    • Promoting and demoting
    • Monthly exams
    • Hosting meetings
    • Managing administrators

<< >>
    AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
    • Staff management (promoting and demoting, interviews, applications, etc.)
    • Community management (events, announcements, etc.)
    • Forums management
    • Social media management (Discord, Twitter, Facebook, YT, etc.)
    • Creation of documents (staff handbooks, rules, etc.)
    • Support (In game, support tickets, etc.)

<< >>
    OTHER:
    I do not mind signing a contract and/or NDA. If your server has yet to release, I'm fine with waiting a month before pay. I only accept payment via PayPal.

<< >>

Discord: JaydenChadd#5062
    Email: [email protected]

Thank you for taking an interest in my services! If you have any questions or comments, please reply below or shoot me a PM.