Offering • Custom Missions Plugin • USED ON BIG SERVERS • VOUCH COPIES! • (0/1)

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Crura, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Crura

Crura Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    INFORMATION
    • My name is Crura, representing fazal on his Missions plugin
    • Used on many servers with that have been leading in the Factions and Skyblock
    • Community. He originally created this plugin for StrivePvP, but then he lost the original
    • one's source code, then making a new and improved version for the release of his server
    • and to be sold on MCM, to help him improve his developing to the furthest.

FAZAL'S BACKROUND
    • Fazal currently works for FactionsZone as their lead developer, making everything custom
    • about the server. Including their new 100 tier battle pass plugin, their missions plugin
    • (THIS ONE), and even their Token Flares plugin.

PLUGIN INFO
    • The plugin is 99% customize able from the custom missions aspect to the layout of the
    • missions. The plugin comes with 3 tiers of the Missions, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly, where • you can customize all the missions lores, and can even make unlimited types of missions.

PLUGIN VIDEOS
    https://hastebin.com/idegolizug.cpp

PLUGIN OWNERSHIP

DEFAULT CONFIG
    https://hastebin.com/icuzapisem.pl

TOS
    1) Any products made using our services are exclusive specifically for the customer, however you may not redistribute, modify, reverse engineer or re-sell any products made for you unless explicit permission has been given from the creator of the product.
    2) Charging back will result in a scam report regarding your MCM account, unless permission has been given, or we have given a refund.
    3) Any updates we make will be given to you upon the DEVELOPERS DECISION
    4) Do not spam us due to the fact of my time being precious.

PRICE:
    $15 PER COPY

PLEASE DO NOT TRASH THREAD
    DM Crura | Arsenal#2420 or @Fazal#8344 if you have any questions or concerns!

2. Lumial

Lumial Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    can I get a vc? I am in the works making a sky block server.

3. Crura

Crura Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    I gave it away sorry, Ill sell you a copy for cheaper though!

4. Ok

Ok Aight bet
    EMERALD DIAMOND MC Technology

Ratings:
    +181
    the black is burning my eyes