Complete →Boned's Server Management←

Discussion in 'Other' started by Boned, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Boned

Boned Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]

Hello all,

I'm Josh, I love to joke around, I love to play Minecraft and I love to play sport! Pretty much all of my spare time is dedicated to playing Minecraft, I enjoy it so much! I work at my local grocery shop and I enjoy skating too. I live in Australia. I am 15 years old and have been owning servers for nearly two years with almost three years of experience in Minecraft. I am here to offer my expertise in server management. I have worked closely with many owners for around 2 years. While owning a few servers myself, I helped manage others.

I know how to be professional because it runs in the family. I act just like my mom, and sometimes like my dad. My mom is a very professional person, she does very well in her job (Nurse Practitioner) because she wants to be the one who stands out and does the best at her job, as do I. On the other hand, my dad is more of a funny guy, who makes everyone laugh at any time, whether someone is sad or just fine, he makes everyone smile, also as do I. I want to do the best I can at my job, and be funny when it is the right time to be, when it is time to get serious I indeed start to focus on what is needed to be focused

My vouches can be found on my MCM management thread here

[​IMG]

Hellblock.org » Owner | On Hellblock, I tend to many things. This includes updating the server, managing the staff team, scheduling events, and optimizing gameplay. I also did some basic web development with the help of a private developer.

SSF Network » Manager | SSF was a network containing 5 servers. It had Factions, Prison, SkyWars and Create (+ the hub). I managed the staff team and the back-end server properties. This included updates, adding new features and scheduling custom projects.igh

WizRaid » Owner | WizRaid is my old Factions server that was very successful. I had worked hard planning the server and scheduling services. I had been gathering a staff team to help newer players and moderate the server.

ReeveMC » Moderator | 100-200 players on. I worked hard to be moderate the community and answer questions that any players might have.
    http://prntscr.com/e76ggs

MC-Party » Owner | MC-Party was one of my newer projects, closing early December 2016. This was a simple SMP server that peaked at 50 players, earned over $200 and it was a joy to own.

UnNamed Craft » Manager | UnNamed Craft was a joy to manage. I loved every aspect of it, with a 10-20 players base, I fixed bugs, managed the forums and a little bit of Buycraft stuff. (Only just recently resigned.)

ChaoticCraft » Manager | My time here was short. I loved everyone and the community. With a 30-50 playerbase I managed the staff and the forums. (Vouch from Faraz)

DrakonMC » Owner | I owned this server with another individual, the server never released to the public because we didn't have the funds to pay for advertising. Check it out at Drakonmc.net http://prntscr.com/fife0r

CrazyRaids » Manager | I am currently manager on CrazyRaids, here I handle staff applications, host events and manage the community.

[​IMG]

Staff Management - If needed, I can manage your staff team. I can make sure that your staff members receive the training they need to moderate correctly on the server based on your guidelines. On top of training, I can evaluate them in many of my own ways that we will discuss. I can be in charge of promoting and demoting staff members when needed.

Server Updating and Configuration - I don't set up servers as a service anymore. However, if you would like to put me in charge of updating and adding new features in, feel free.

Project Management - I can help plan and develop plans to make your server better. This includes contacting the correct people to get the job done (developers, YouTubers, builders, etc.).

Event Planning - I will plan events for your players to join and enjoy. Not only does this promote gameplay, it will make your server popular.

Social Media(s) - I can manage social media networks, posting professional and nicely formatted content.

Forum updates - Above ^

Server Bugs and Exploits - As stated above, I used to setup servers, I can fix certain bugs and exploits when told to.

Budget/Service Searching - Making sure you, the server owner(s), get the best possible deal on certain services such as advertising, developers, hosting, etc.

Xenforo - I am highly skilled with Xenoforo after a few people teaching me how to properly use it.

Buycraft - I can help with Buycraft, I have had a lot of experience with it.

[​IMG]

I can offer you an extensive amount of help/support throughout the server and make sure everything is running smoothly. I'll make sure the staff team isn't slacking off. I've got plenty of knowledge with plugins too and know how they function so if there would be an error I could easily fix. I'm a very dedicated worker and take things seriously but can be funny at the same time too! I'm by no means inactive and I can take a lot of pressure off you. I get things done the right way for your satisfaction! I love challenges and I believe that I can take on whatever comes at me.

[​IMG]
    I work for free mostly. Under certain circumstances I would like to be paid!

[​IMG]

I do ask that your server is already open, has forums and a store.

I'd also like your server to already have a playerbase but it isn't required.

[​IMG]

Skype » ActuallyJuicy

Discord » oJoshyo#4061

MCM » PM me!

Thanks,

Josh.

2. Bumblewasp

Bumblewasp play.blurhq.com
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +28
    Would it be possible to hire you one off to make a staff handbook? Obviously paid.

3. Boned

Boned Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    Of course!

4. Bumblewasp

Bumblewasp play.blurhq.com
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +28
    What would your pricing be like, for say, 10 pages roughly?