Complete ☁ SkyNode ☁ || ⚡ $0.95/GB ⚡ || ❤ Fast Support ❤ || ★ Pterodactyl Panel ★ ||★ Summer Deals 20% OFF ★

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by Xaos, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Xaos

Xaos Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]
    For the people interested, here are the specs of our nodes:

Premium
    CPU: Intel I7-6700K - 4c/8t - 4 GHz/4.2 GHz
    RAM: 64GB DDR4 ECC 2400 MHz
    STORAGE: 480GB SSD

Budget
    CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2630V4 - 10c - 2.2 GHz
    RAM: 50GB REG ECC
    STORAGE: 1200GB SSD

A few reviews from our clients <3

"Amazing, they have had a few ups and downs with downtime but overall good!"
    - xOrlxndo

"I recently bought 6 servers for a network from Skynode. I've had a few problems here and there and when I do get problems I contact the support team. Stan, Jesse, and Aidan are all very friendly and I must say they are the quickest support team i've seen for a server host yet. I would recommend this server host to anybody and everybody that asks me if I know of a good minecraft server host. The only thing that would make it better is only 1 thing I can think of. If they offered websites with cpannel access in the future."
    - orangeman2000

"This server is the best by far! i have had one or two problems, but even when i did the staff where just amazing and the servers did not go down at all. The support team are just outstanding, they know there stuff. I would recommend this service to anyone who wants a super fast affordable server!"
    - GoNelson

"Very reliable hosting service with a dedicated support team working around the clock to support your needs, they're very friendly and helpful towards customers, and even people looking to purchase a server, no matter who you are or what you've done, Furthermore though atfirst the control panel seems hard to use and hard to understand, once you've had a play around with it you'll get the hang of it and find out it's a truly powerful control panel."
    - GhostClient

2. realcmd

realcmd Dedicated Trader
    BANNED EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Modestly Simulators
    Ratings:
    +180
    vouch copy
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #2869 (Leaf) Ban Ends: Never

• Like Like x 1
  3. Xaos

Xaos Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Sure, send me a message ;)

4. Lowz

Lowz Social Media Services
    BANNED CAUTION DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +5
    Vouch copy? :D
    Banned Reason: Scamming https://mctrades.org/threads/lowz-dispute.2166/ Ban Ends: Never