★★ Remi's Official Introduction ★★

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by remibarna, Jun 26, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there, Guest! Make sure to join our Discord guild here!
  3. Be sure to check out Craftathon and support children in need! The event will be held on the weekend of July 29-30. Information on ticketing prices and more can be found here.
Welcome to MCTrades, why not stay a while by registering?

1. remibarna

remibarna Professional Entrepreneur
    OBSIDIAN EMERALD DIAMOND CLASSY MYSTIC TRADERS OG ENTREPRENEUR

Minecraft accounts: remibarna Bleach Suicide
    Ratings:
    +119
    #1 remibarna, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    This is my OFFICIAL Introduction thread to show the people of MC-Trades my life story and who I am and what I offer to the table. I did update this when I previously made this. Thank you for reading !

[​IMG]
    Hello,

The names Remi ! Yes Remi is my first name Barna is my last name :) I live in the United States in Norristown Pennsylvania, I live with my parents still. I drive an Audi S7 (Recently leased to buy a new car) I love my family, Pets and Friends. I am a Atheist when it comes to religion. I love Music with a passion, Mainly rap. My political party that I support is Democrats. I love to smoke, I love to drink, I love having a good time and I am an understanding individual. I currently do not work. My favorite food would have to be Pizza and Salad, I currently own a Rabbit <3 and i LOVE to watch Action Movies and I currently do not have a gf because these hoes aint loyal and I'm not a virgin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How did I come up with this OG username you may say, I first played Minecraft around 2011. How I found the game was from YouTubers like VintageBeef and PauseUnPause they realy influenced me into playing this amazing game from there vanilla lets plays, The moment they uploaded was the moment i watched on my phone every single day and never missed 1 episode.

After months of watching I had to play the game on PC since I had it on PE when i first watched PauseUnPause. After weeks of chores to be able to afford the game. I never understood our usernames would allow other players to view above our heads (I know I have Autism) but I liked the name anyways since it was my official first and last name. Ive played Vanilla MC since 2013.

[​IMG]

Around 2014 and 2015 I managed to make myself my first server. Of course my server was trash like anyone who builds up there first server. It's been greifed, unpaid for, abused by staff, etc. I then knew i had to step up my game and find out what made the server fail. After months of constantly researching and thinking. I made my first server called 'VitrolicFactions' It was a Custom Factions server like never before. It had Drugs, Guns, Crates and a whole new Gameplay, How was it a new gameplay you say?

The server had 3D guns, The ammo was infinity and players only logged in for the free guns they can manage to get. The server hit 20-30 players a day and donations sky rocketed. It was clear now that this could be a part time job after school. The server couldn't have been a bigger dream to me. Normally I think i overreacted a bit on staff. The staff team was sorta... "Short" when i say that it means I only had 4 staff members take care of the entire server... The main people who helped the Players was me and my Co-Owner Dan_The_Block(Co-Owner of my server still huge friends with) we were on almost 24/7. I did take days off of school just to help my playerbase and help my server grow and for my entertainment.

When it comes to my job as a Server Owner my number 1 biggest goal was 24/7 support. Normally staff on ALOT of servers give 0 crap about there players. I cared more about my players then money back then and that was a fact. Keeping my players happy made me happy because it made me achieve something that I ran a good business.

After a year and a half i decided to shut down Vitrolic and sell it. I sold it because as i grew older, My school life was getting effected. It got effected because as i was a Junior my credits showed as me as a Freshman. It threw me off in my education and I either was going to drop out or find a solution to proceed with my education. I later on noticed my players were getting more violent. How so? I have no clue. It seems that the more map resets and the nicer you're the players and unbanning the more they take advantage of you. That's my opinion. I always gave players 2nd chances because I believe 2nd chances and I still do to this date.

I later on sold Vitrolic to Ac3dUd3 because I still wanted to see how my server would turn out into another Owners experience. The server later on died.

Trailer:

Thread To Selling Vitrolic Factions: May need to Msg me. This links to competitor forums site Thank you for understanding !

[​IMG]
    My school life has effected me alot for these past 4 years. I lost 2 years from running my server, Skipping, Leaving School early just to smoke with the boys. And just not doing work and being a bad ass all the time. Personally, school is something I struggle with alot. I don't like school, I have never been a fan of school. and i'm sure 80% of us here can agree. Since I live in a rough neighborhood I go to a public school in my town, My town can be... kinda Ghetto. I'm sure my manz MusicPlz can agree on that since he lives near me. I currently go to a credit recovery school to graduate with Class of 2017. I told my counselor that if i did not get that diploma on that year that i would wish to drop out. Because I was not going to do 2 more years of school. She directed me to this school called Roosevelt. It's a credit recovery school and it's supposed to help us get out credits back in order. The school was right across the street from the Main High School I go too. It was very nice and chill to hang out. Not many fights like at my normal school and had friends in my old classes so I did not meet any new faces that much, after a few months getting into the school I noticed kids still skipped and left just to smoke. It was just like the main high school except the only difference is the work was 10 times easier. Honestly a middle schooler can do the work they provided us. I had no problems with it.

I currently to this day still don't take school seriously. I only go to school once every 3 weeks because of how easy the work is and there is really no efforts in going. You need 25 credits to graduate and i currently have 24.5 credits, This last semester I only have 1 class and I can say that I will for sure be graduating with my class on time ! These 4 years was the easiest 4 years of my life.

Roosevelt Campus. Only has 2 floors and 8 classes AT MOST, Max teens is 104 to 130.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Graduated: June 8th 2017
    [​IMG]

The day I wanted to sell my server VitrolicFactions I tried selling it on Spigot Forums. They told me I'm not allowed to sell and to never post that again, I later on got a comment from a man who said "Why not sell it on the scammers site MC-Market" I thought it was a joke and went to google and found this site and signed in on October 21 2015 with my friend Nighty~Jesse~(NightFallVictim Friend of mine) to help me not get scammed and get some reputation. I later on noticed how amazing the site was after the selling was a success and how nice the community was, I later on donated Premium to get more into sales and get some cash on the side and bought supreme later on cause I thought I would be a part of the Kool Kids Klub. I joined around when Mick(Owner of MCM) was still owner and seen in shoutbox the amount of hate he's been getting and later on saw BeBosny(Old owner of MCM) as our new owner and promised that this site would be ran by the 'Community' I admired BeBos for that because thats exacly how I was when I ran my server and I knew this site would allow me to stay as long as BeBos was owner. Then my dreams were crushed when Mick returned kappa I met alot of amazing people on the site and made lots more friends and started to get into the OG Accounts business and wanted to see how it was like to have an amazing name. The site was a great place to not only sell things but socialize with others and make friends and talk about our days / lives with one another and get to share our opinions.

[​IMG]
    I don't have issues with people seeing what I look like, I am not someone who's scared of seeing my face, House Number, Street Number, IP, etc. At the end this is just the internet, If people wanna jack off to my pics, Let them. If people wanna DDoS me, Let them Ill just go outside more, If people wanna swat me, Let them I do need a scare in me once in a while. If people wanna come over and mix, ayeee square up then. My name is Remi Barna And this was my official introduction and I hope to see all new Members turn into trusted and well known members like me and we can become friends and do business together in the near future. To all my old members and friends I thank you for taking a chance with me and making our friendship unique.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Manual Transmission(Real men drive manual) V8 Engine 2009 Ford Mustang GT Premium.

Thanks for reading this far, If you have any questions please comment or shoot me a PM ! Have a wonderful day !

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Adam

Adam Member

Ratings:
    +13
    Hi Remi.

3. Munchie ❤

Munchie ❤ Manager | Antis Boyfriend
    ADMINISTRATOR MANAGER CLASSY

Ratings:
    +109
    Had some great times on Vitrolic. Still love Dan.

4. remibarna

Ratings:
    +119
    Hi Adam,

How are you?

5. Adam

Adam Member

Ratings:
    +13
    I'm doing good, and yourself?

6. remibarna

Ratings:
    +119
    Very nice,

I'm doing fantastic! Thanks for asking.

7. Adam

Adam Member

Ratings:
    +13
    That's swell! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Projecki

Projecki Owner of ServerSumo
    MODERATOR DIAMOND

Minecraft accounts: water
    Ratings:
    +27
    Hey there Remi, haven't really had a chance to talk to you but glad to see you on MCT!

• Like Like x 1
  9. remibarna

Ratings:
    +119
    You as well!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 26, 2017 ---
    If anyone has any questions please let me know. Weather it's service or my introduction I'll be happy to answer :)

10. Local

Local Trusted Member
    OBSIDIAN DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +28
    To bo honest, I really enjoyed reading the intro! Welcome to the community. <3

11. remibarna

Ratings:
    +119
    Hello,

Thank you I'm glad you read it all the way through and enjoyed what you've heard !

12. Kyzr

Kyzr Member

Minecraft accounts: spec zyrv
    Ratings:
    +5
    I liked the story but it was kinda a pain to read the really light grey on a white background.

13. remibarna

Ratings:
    +119
    sorry about that. I had dark theme and didn't even notice. I'll change it for you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2017 ---
    Tell me if that's better now?

14. Kyzr

Kyzr Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I don't really see a change :p

15. remibarna

Ratings:
    +119
    Should be good now. Very sorry about that. I clicked no color for it and I thought it would make it default for all users? but that did not seem to be the case.. sorry about that and thanks for the info.

16. Kyzr

Kyzr Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Now it's easy to read lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. remibarna

Ratings: