Complete ♣ RECRUITMENT ♣ MYTHICHQ ♣ HCF ♣

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Wenster, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Wenster

Wenster Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Inspirer
    Ratings:
    +4
    logo.png
    Hello MCTrades! Today I am going to be representing the new HCF server, "MythicHQ"!
    Currently the server is still in process and will soon have a host! We are looking to build a strong
    Staff Team and you can apply here!

Staff Team Ranks
    -o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-
    Co-Owner [2/3]
    Admin [0/3]
    Developer [0/1]
    Builders [0/3]
    Moderator [0/6]
    Helpers [Unlimited]

Website - MythicHQ.us
    Server IP - play.mythichq.us
    Twitter - https://twitter.com/MythicBusiness

If you are looking to be a co-owner we have one spot left! You must be reputable and be committed to this server! Depending on how much money you put in, we will let you keep some profits!

Application Format ♣
    -o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-
    Age -

Skype,ts discord -

How many times a week can you get on -

Past experiences -

Are you committed?-

How much money can you put towards this server (for co owner only) -

How much percent of profits would you like (for co owner only -

Why are you applying -

Anything else -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Luck! <3 PM ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS!

2. Remnicore

Remnicore Average Consumer
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +162
  3. Wenster

Wenster Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +4
    I don't know anything. I bought the server

4. Alexx

Alexx CEO of Kingdom Co.
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +57
    May be interested in the future! GL!
    Banned Reason: Original Ban: Aug. 7, 2017 || Scamming https://mctrades.org/threads/alexx-dispute.2385/ Ban Ends: Never

5. Remnicore

EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +162
    Okay, sure.

That's not how being a co-owner works. Even if I put in $1 but bust my ass in configurating, I'm going to receive a chunk of the profit. Co-Owner profits are decided by work. You also don't need three freaking co-owners, god damn. You need an owner, a manager, and a staff team. 3 leaders have never worked. Just ask the three presidents, or the three popes.

6. Wenster

Wenster Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks! Would you like to PM me just incase?
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jul 19, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Jul 19, 2017 ) ]
    First of all, I understand but thats why we have a developer, Co-Owners are here to manage server bills, players, staff, updates. Second of all, why would someone be able to get the same amount profits contributing less?

7. Remnicore

EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +162
    If somebody doesn't contribute, then they shouldn't be a "co-owner". I hope you realize that title is meant for people of equal ownership. Shadow and I were co-owners of MCSell. We both owned the site and had equal power, say, etc. It's not meant to be split by three people.

I know those tasks are hard to handle, but leave that to a Manager and administrators.

8. Wenster

Wenster Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +4
    Yes I guess, I just believe it would be easier to work as a team of three. It's not to many people and you also have people to back you up!
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jul 19, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Jul 19, 2017 ) ]
    Appreciate the feedback! Thanks <3

9. Bumblewasp

Bumblewasp play.blurhq.com
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +28
    You can work in three's, but I recommend making sure there isn't a way you can get screwed over. But of course, everybody wants that.

10. Bro

Bro ✦ Graphic Design ✦
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +24
    Age - 15

Skype,ts discord - Skype: trustingprawn901, discord: Insurgia

How many times a week can you get on - I can get on nearly everyday of the week. Unless I have school or work

Past experiences - I have worked with many servers as co-owner and I have been owner of multiple servers. I know how to configure plugins build a player base and all of the usual server stuff. I also know a ton of people who know people so I have a lot of connections.

Are you committed?-

How much money can you put towards this server (for co owner only) - it depends. I would put in a fair amount like maybe chip in to a cool new plugin or something along the lines but I wouldn't solely give money without a reason.

How much percent of profits would you like (for co owner only - 15%

Why are you applying - I would love to help start out a server and I live talking to the community and also building

Anything else - I am a graphic designer, animator, and I am quite good at building ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Banned Reason: Scamming https://mctrades.org/threads/bro-dispute.2210/ Ban Ends: Never

11. Wenster

Wenster Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +4
    ACCEPTED! I will add you on Skype

12. DrPickles_

DrPickles_ Active Trader

Ratings:
    +4
    Age - 14

Skype,ts discord - Skype thepickledcucumber , Discord teeler_s

How many times a week can you get on - Atleast three to four hours a day at the minimum.

Past experiences - I have some previous experience as a mod and helper on numerous servers such as VeltPVP (not anymore) and have helped on a couple of smaller servers.

Are you committed?- Most definitely. As being a friend of server owners I know how much of a pain it can be so I would like to put in my effort to relieve the stress of the owner.

How much money can you put towards this server (for co owner only) - Honestly I do not know but atleast around 30 depending on how much I want to save.

How much percent of profits would you like (for co owner only - Honestly I don’t want any profits. I’m not in for the money, I’m here to help. But if I’m forced to 5%

Why are you applying - I want to make the Minecraft community a better place and really be a part of something bigger.

Anything else - I can graphic design and build quite well.