Complete ✔️Up-coming Custom Factions server ✔️ --> REQUESTING SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP <--

Discussion in 'Servers' started by Pein, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Pein

Pein New Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0

ABOUT
    Hello everyone,
    We have an upcoming custom factions server. The server will be fully custom along with a spigot jar that our plugins only can run on to prevent leaks.

The server is going to be a very huge project and will be costing around $3k to $4k The server Is going to be an electric themed server.

I have already discussed the entire server setup with a team and looking for someone to help fund it.

The server will be hosting a lot of custom events/fundraisers to help make people's life easier and happy. The server will be a huge success and will be the server of the year. I have custom of custom plugins in mind that I have discussed with the team and I really cannot say much about them in public because they're orginial ideas and I don't want them to be stolen.

The server will have custom builds, custom plugins and etc.

I have also discussed the Xenforo, Buycraft, ranks etc and they will be setting up discord server aswell.

What will You get in return?
    You will become the co-owner of the big project along with 50% off of every donations we get. the best part is that You will get a tshirt and a hat with our logo on it.

We will have a shop for IRL stuff such as tshirts, hats, etc.

This project is huge and serious. If You think You can help fund it please contact me on discord Zack#3632
    Banned Reason: Alternative Account of #6628 (lieutenant_zack) Ban Ends: Never

2. End

End Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +2
    Hm were have I heard the name Zack before... hm
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #4392 (Crysis) - Dispute #7010 Ban Ends: Never

3. Pein

Pein New Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    Please don't trash my thread. - There are multiple people named zack. so I think You may be mistaken.

4. Adley

Adley Master Trader
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +195
    What's stopping the leaker from releasing the plugins aswell as the server jar?
    or decompiling the plugins so it doesn't require the server jar?

5. Wandoff

Wandoff Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Wandoff
    Ratings:
    +1
    Cool how much?

6. Pein

Pein New Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    I am confused.

7. Adley

Adley Master Trader
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +195
    You say you're going to make your plugins only compatible/work with a custom server jar file correct?
    People can decompile (change the code) of your plugins so it doesn't, that's if it is leaked.

8. Raven

Raven Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +10
    Seems like alot of promises to make.

9. ImNoGod

ImNoGod Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Well i added you its The I*********#9087

10. bank

bank inactive
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +73
    $3000 - $4000 is a lot of money. You aren't really giving us enough information to interest us. I like the idea but there's simply nothing to go off. Also who's on the development team?