Complete ✯Fortnite Emporium ✯ - Investments Needed ✯ A profitable project

Discussion in 'Investments' started by Denial, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Denial

Denial Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +7
    [​IMG]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◥◣◆◢◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Investments are needed for a new project that I decided to invest %100 of my time into to. Fortnite Emporium is a Fortnite community and investments are needed for a variety of different things. My goal for investments is $350 and I will be speaking about how I will be returning the money & the benefits for investors later on in the thread. However, I'd like to ask you not to simply skim the thread as there's much more to this project than you think. Without further ado -

So what is Fortnite Emporium?

Fortnite Emporium is a project that I decided to begin in order to give the fortnite community a place to share ideas and be comfortable speaking to one an another.

Why Fortnite Emporium?

I believe that Fortnite Emporium will easily take over other fortnite communities. Simply due to the fact that most fortnite communities are only on discord, however, I'm planning to have a website created in the near future. Moreover, most fortnite communities have been infested by people selling cracked accounts & scammers. I would like this discord to be completely scammer free and I have plans to do so. Some people argue that the Epic Games Forum itself is a good forum for people to share ideas however I strongly disagree. I find that regular users find the Epic Games fortnite uncomfortable, they feel as if they're being monitored 24/7. However, Fortnite Emporium will be a community where players will feel welcome & comfortable.

What will the investments go towards?

The investment(s) will be going towards many different things, ranging from advertisements to a new website. Here's a list of what I need the investments for -

Website - *quote required* (max $150)

Discord Advertisements - $50

Staff Team (Management, etc) - $50

Discord Bots - $25

Marketing - $25

Other - $50 (Just in case something doesn't go as plan, however, I'm still very optimistic about this.)

Why should you invest in this project?

You should be the one investing in this project due to the fact that is bound to be successful. With the amount of success Epic Games had added and the fact that you can gain thousands of subscribers on youtube simply by recording gameplay just proves that this project is bound to be successful. Furthermore, I'm very optimistic about this & I'm ready to work things out. I've thought about this for around two weeks now and I believe I'm ready. We've released the discord yesterday and already have 53 members.

*Note*
    I'd prefer if you are an optimistic person

Conclusion

In conclusion, I'd like to thank you for taking the time out of your day in order to read this thread. I'd also like to conclude this thread by saying please don't trash the thread if you have some negative opinion in relation to this project, please PM me rather than spreading some sweet toxicity.

Thanks for reading,
    - Denial (Founder/Owner of Fortnite Emporium)

If interested, add me on discord -

Denial#6952

[$15/$350]

*NOTE*, you are not investing into a discord server. You're investing into a project (Forums, etc)

2. CitiesMC

CitiesMC Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +6
    You have no rep on this site and just joined. Sorry but I don't think you are likely going to get people to just send you money.

3. HexDev

HexDev Dedicated Trader
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +3
    Fortnite is gonna die soon, its already reached its peak. Even if I invest, I'm not gonna get any profit, or my money back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Denial

Denial Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +7
    How so? Fortnite is here to stay for another year as we're currently in a video game drought. BO4 will turn out like nay other recent black ops game, hot trash. You'll get your investment $ back through profits generated like any other competitor website. However we offer even more.

Regards,

Denial
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Aug 22, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: Aug 22, 2018 ) ]
    I have lots of rep on other sites (along with proof) if you'd like to view that. Feel free to add me on discord - Denial#0193