Complete 0.50$ - ANY INTRO YOU WANT

Discussion in 'Other' started by Rat, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Rat

Rat Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +56
    Hey guys, Its young daddy Rat ;)

I realized its very hard for people to make intros when they have no experience or know how to use softwares like Cinema 4D and After Effects. I'm not that experienced in those programs, but I know basic knowledge of Cinema 4D and After Effects. So let's get to the point, I have no clue how to make intros, but I have a nice computer that can render them very quickly :)

So I'm charging 0.50 cents for any intro template you want to be rendered with your name on it, and maybe your minecraft skin if you want a minecraft intro done. To be clear, I'm not making these. I'm only rendering the templates you want to be made with your name on it.

So overall, 0.50 cents for a intro to be render for yourself (including name and possible skin), and a quick delivery, 3-5 hours depends if I have multiple orders :)

So once you get in contact with me, I will ask you whats the link for the template, you can browse through thousands of intros on youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=intro+cinema+4d+after+effects+tutorial+ ) and once I approve on this, you send over the 0.50 cents by (F&F) and I will get to rendering this ;)

2. Rat

Rat Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +56
    Contact information : GhettoMickeyMouse#6820