1080p30's Regedit Shop [Take 0 KB - Custom]

Discussion in 'Resources' started by 1080p30, Jul 8, 2017.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Noah

Noah fosterltd.xyz
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: kkylie apprehendings
    Ratings:
    +34
    Last time I checked, regedits don't work...

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. 1080p30

1080p30 Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah, the public ones don't work because they were made for one person with specific settings. I made private ones adjusted to your settings.

3. Noah

Noah fosterltd.xyz
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +34
    I'm not talking about public ones.

4. 1080p30

1080p30 Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Well, if you make someone a regedit adjusted to their settings (Ping etc...) it will 100% work. On some people it won't take that good of a effect (let's say someone has 40 ms to the server they play the most but want to decrease it even more it will decrease it by like 10 and let's say for someone who has 160 ms, it will decrease it to about 90 or even less), but so far all of my customers were satisfied with the purchase and had their ping decreased and at general less knockback and a good hit detection. Also sites load faster with this.

5. Noah

Noah fosterltd.xyz
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +34
    A regedit won't adjust your ping. Your ping has to do with your internet. Now you're just spitting bullshit buddy

6. 1080p30

1080p30 Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    https://gyazo.com/183ff46cfdb9564d6f386fd3db8f476c
    This is my ping to US Practice (Zonix) 22 ms and I'm from EU. The host is located in USA, Los Angeles.
    https://gyazo.com/9a2665cdacc384ceb18fb954967991cd
    And it's quite a big distance from EU to LA. I used to get 180 ms+ when playing on US servers and now I get 22 ms but my regedit that I have is private and is the best one that I'm currently not selling.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Aug 19, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Aug 19, 2017 ) ]
    Also stop trashing my thread, I have multiple vouches from people that It worked.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Aug 24, 2017 ) - ]
    Bump.

7. ItzSomebody

ItzSomebody Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: ItzSomebody
    Ratings:
    +4
    I am interested but a little skeptical. Instead of saying that you make them, custom made, private, etc. I would like a better summary of:
    • What exactly you are doing to our computers
    • How it affects the gameplay (please don't just say a lower ping + lower knockback, I want exact details)
    • How you can decrease someone's ping because your ping is generally determined by the connection time between router and server

8. Noah

Noah fosterltd.xyz
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +34
    Exactly. I argued that point but I gave up because it's a waste of time...