Complete The Flat Choice | Management Service

Discussion in 'Server Management' started by The Flat Choice, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. The Flat Choice

The Flat Choice Diamond
    DIAMOND BUSINESS Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    The Flat Choice

Quick Information
    I'm here today to speak to everyone about what i'm doing with this Service. I will be running a Management Service all around, meaning I will be doing Co-Management with Staff, Community, Advertisement, Financial, & General Management. If the Server Owner also needs/want s Secondary Manager I have a colleague ready on stand by at any moment that has experience as well.

Staff Manager is here to form a team of healthy staff to keep the network in great organization, all staff will have limits on what they can and not do. The staff will have guides to provide the network of an unbiased team. Aswell as having an Orientation after being accepted and a Test/Training session a week after being accepted.
    Community Manager is here to make the community more of an experience, events will be their main job, they’ll start doing events every week and listening to the communities thoughts and suggestions. Community Manager will normally work behind the scenes for the reports and the support as well as selected administration.

Advertisement Manager will be advertising all of the servers platforms such as the Server it self, Discord, TeamSpeak, Forums, BuyCraft/Server Store, and any other platforms needed to be advertised. They'll also be working with the Owner on Partners and YouTubers.

Financial Manager will be working with the Advertisement Manager and Owner on how we will stabilize our money between YouTubers, New Plugins, Developers, and Paid Management. They'll also be working on the servers Paypal and BuyCraft to make sure all transactions are going through correctly and that the money coming in is all used correctly and not used wrongly.

General Manager will be overseeing all Managers/Staff Members to make sure they're all working the correct way and that the server is running smoothly. They generally have Console to work back end with the Owners are they will also be working upfront with the Managers to make sure they know what they are doing and that they are not screwing up.

Founder: Tyler#7258
    Co-Founder: GoogleChromes#8793
    Service Discord: https://discord.gg/btzd4GT

More information is also handed out on the Discord server and as well as sending one of us a message.
    All business done with Money will be privately spoken about in Discord Private/Group Messages.

2. The Flat Choice

The Flat Choice Diamond
    DIAMOND BUSINESS Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    **RESERVED FOR UPDATES**