Complete DISCORD BOT/SELFBOT HOSTING

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by Hassan, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Hassan

Hassan Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Diamondz v3g
    Ratings:
    +34
    Hello there humans, my name is HA.
    Today I will be offering to host your discord bot/selfbot using my method you should probably use.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be hosting them for as long as you want, but there is a certain price.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can request a 'selfbot' to be made; if you think that they are 'bannable' on discord then don't take the risk and don't message me saying stuff like that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again I will be HOSTING the bots and not making them or developing them.
    I can really host any type of bot, so please make sure to message me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PAYMENT:

Price:

$4 USD per month.

Payment Methods:
    * PayPal
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vouch copies? No, there will be no vouch copies for this thread as it will be too complicated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As usual discord is HA#0001 for any questions.

discord-icon-7.png

2. Cole

Cole Java Developer
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +151
    This is really overpriced. You could buy a OVH VPS for $3 a month and host it on there.

3. Hassan

Hassan Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Diamondz v3g
    Ratings:
    +34
    You are right, bumping the price down a bit.