Charity Results, New Discord Server, and Updates!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by buildblox, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    Hello, Everyone!

As February has come to an end, so has our American Cancer Society charity event! Soon following the introduction of the event, we received a very generous donation that surpassed our goal of $250. We accordingly doubled the target, making the total $500. Here's where we stand:

We've raised a total of $475! As we are so close to the goal, I will be covering the $25 to round it up to $500.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who participated, regardless of the amount donated. Here's a list of those who donated:

A special, special thank you to Chearful for his extremely generous donation of $250! This sizable contribution was entirely unexpected, and I'd once again like to thank him for singlehandedly meeting our goal.

Night and jojojo1102 donated $25 for a medal.
    Jayson donated $15.

The following individuals bought name colors: FluxAccounts soup haunt Drew Z coffin Brendan Stylinq Jerry Gorman Satty Unnamed17 Combat_Log Rogue SomeAltShop Shields Blip ichigo Andrew primaryguy EkHouVanPerskes Tim Serae Zipline Avery Astroner Offerer jojojo1102 Anti N E O T I C superjay204 Night Cinnamonabon

Once again, thank you all! Here is proof of my sending the funds:
    [​IMG]

Now, onto some updates.

After our Discord server was removed as a result of my account's sudden termination, we've created a new server. You can join the new server at https://mctrades.org/discord (please note that you may need to re-link your Discord account to gain your ranks). Our new server has some updates (thank you to Jayson for setting it up):
    • New emojis were added such as safetyjim, roblox, repaircycle, and the doge. For those who purchased Discord Nitro, enjoy the parrot dance, wumpushype, thinkingspinner, the fastparrot, and a series of Allo emojis.
    • A memes channel, since in this day and age we live on too many memes.
    • "First!" elimination! Our amazing robot is now always first in each channel.
    • Filtering
      • We now have an automated advertising cool down.
      • Messages which we consider to be against MCTrades' rules or Discord's terms of service will now be instantly deleted and you will be kicked.
      • Only our bots (and staff) can create invite links to our new server. An invite link can be generated at https://mctrades.org/discord while logged in. If not logged in, users will be prompted to login or register prior to receiving an invitation link.
      • Spam channels now allow you to spam--and not actually have the spam visible for it is automatically deleted.
    • Commands
      • Need help? Simply type .m support in a spam channel and get private support from our staff team.
        • Or...if you get tired of getting support, just type .m close in the support channel.
      • Check the status of MCTrades using our .m status command.
      • We're working on integrating our server with the Minecraft API--so you can also check the status of MCTrades and Mojang's relationship using .m mcapistatus.
      • We get it, some of you think that it's sometimes impossible to check if someone's verified in our Discord server. Well, use our new .m lookup command to search up a member by a mention of their Discord ID.
    • Public Robot [Client ID: 413903625400877071; Recommended Permission Set: 238414976] (INVITE)
      • The MCTrades robot can now be invited--by everyone.
      • If roles named "MCTrades Verified" and "MCTrades Guest" are available, the bot will automatically sync them.
      • Usernames can be automatically synced with MCTrades--if you give it permission to do so.
      • Commands
        • Sometimes, things just go into wack. In case that happens, just type .m resync in the server that went into wack and we'll try our best to fix it.
    The rest of our updates can be found in the spoiler:

• Chat tag background colors now sync up to most name colors.
    • The /me command in the chat has been removed due to abuse.
    • Added some protection against "bump" messages which gives an error displaying how to use the up thread system.
    • Fixed a bug where some users would have their reputation miscounted.
    • Added some guards against "bump", "+1", and some inappropriate language posts.
    • Added some vouch copy asker deterrent systems.
    • The Account Upgrades page has been modified so that business accounts cannot purchase upgrades on their own. Upgrades for business accounts are inherited from their parent account.
    • Centered medals in messages.
    • Removed the number from the "Pending Join Requests" navigation bar link due to it being inaccurate.
    • We've extended our banning of tunneled connections including, but not limited to, virtual private networks and proxies.
      • Users with the emerald upgrade are able to bypass along with guests.

Thank you all for contributing to the success of our event, and thanks for being such great members!

Sincerely,
    buildblox
    MCTrades Owner and Founder

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Ryan

Ryan Master Trader
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: ignRyan Bizarre
    Ratings:
    +298
    Nice update.
    Banned Reason: Constant Toxicity / Abuse of Power / Staff Disrespect Ban Ends: Never

3. Fumbe

Fumbe Well-Known Trader
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: p0kemon SkyWarsDad
    Ratings:
    +71
    Good update. this is helping the community more and more
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #3159 (Dawson) - Dispute #23499 Ban Ends: Never

4. Monster

Monster Trustable Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +151
    Nice donation goal!!

5. Cole

Cole Java Developer
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +151
    Well done everybody for reaching this insane goal!

:(

6. Darkness

Darkness I love darkness
    BANNED DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Tenderizer
    Ratings:
    +17
    Good job everyone well done.
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #1129 (Ben J // JenkinsDesigns) - Dispute #13012 Ban Ends: Never

7. removal

removal hello
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +18
    Sadly, I missed it since I just joined. However, I will most definitely be apart of the next!

8. Astroner

Astroner lowkey a god
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +48
    hot stuffs
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #5136 (Jp78) - Dispute #14790 Ban Ends: Never

9. jojojo1102

jojojo1102 Emerald
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +3
    I am glad to see so many people donated
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 2, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: Mar 2, 2018 ) ]
    I am glad to see so many people donated

10. ConnorMaxJay

ConnorMaxJay Active Trader

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank you to everyone who donated! WOOP WOOP

11. Modyyy

Modyyy Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Giveaways?

12. EuPoweR