Offering ★ Buzzy / Ugg ★ Qualified Manager

Discussion in 'Server Management' started by Ugg, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Ugg

Ugg Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Ugg
    Ratings:
    +0
    #1 Ugg, Mar 1, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018

[​IMG]

Intro

Hello,

I'm Buzzy // Ugg, a 17 year old male who is an experienced server manager / administrator / system administrator who has worked for various companies and servers in the past. I started playing Minecraft (PC) in the Summer of 2014, and I have been working with servers since January of 2015. I have been experimenting with linux and linux since 2013 when I created my first virtual machines on my old laptop. Some of my previous/current employers are: McOrigins, Rebirthcraft, plus various others. Feel free to contact me for more information. I am willing to sign a NDA if the position is paid. I also do web design with wordpress, and xenforo based sites. I am also currently learning basic java. Evidence of my previous/current employers is available if requested. My starting rate is $100 USD per month, however I may be willing to do percent deals depending on the situation and server. I also have extensive network of builders, developers, and general staff members.

Timezone: EST
    Github: https://github.com/Beags
    Current Employers: Survival.rip
    Previous: McOrigins (Server Manager / Administrator), Rebirthcraft (System Administrator), Omega Realm (Mod), Valux (Administrator),Thundermeow Network (Manager), and various others
    Software Worked With: Debian (7,8,9), Ubuntu (Various Versions), Centos (6.5,7),Windows Server (2008-2016), Multicraft (1.X, 2.X), Pentadactyl, ProxMox, Vmware (Various: vSphere, Workstation, Fusion, etc), Pterodactyl Panel, Plesk (Various Versions), Cpanel (Various Versions), WHCMS, Xenforo, Various Plugins, Spigot, PaperSpigot, TacoSpigot, CraftBukkit, Bungecord, Lilypad, Waterfall, Hexacord, Enjin, Buycraft, Adobe Creative Cloud, Final Cut Pro X, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Azure, Zoho, GSuite, Teamviewer, and much more.
    Skills: System Administration, Server Management, Staff Management, Moderation, Plugin Configuration, Web Development, Bash and Batch scripts, video editing, Community Management, and much more.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Discord: Buzzy#0007

2. Ryan

Ryan Master Trader
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: ignRyan Bizarre
    Ratings:
    +298
    Change colour hurts meh eyes.
    Banned Reason: Constant Toxicity / Abuse of Power / Staff Disrespect Ban Ends: Never

3. perito

perito Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    I cannot see what you are writing.