Have a rank to be able to sell accounts

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Radiotic, Mar 2, 2018.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Radiotic

Radiotic Emerald
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +118
    Have a rank to be able to sell accounts

You should have Diamond or Emerald to sell accounts on Mc trades

This should be added so you can at least trust people, this stops lots of scammers ban evading and selling there accounts. Also would stop people who joined like 10 mins ago to post an account.

• Suggestion Disagree Suggestion Disagree x 9
    • Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 4
  2. 3M1L

3M1L Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +7
  3. Adley

Adley Master Trader
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +195
    I think the option to sell accounts on this market should be open to all people.
    You can choose who you trust, if you trust any who sell accounts, get a middleman or do not buy.

Thanks.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
  4. Cubixty

Cubixty Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN

Ratings:
    +33
    I came here because on MCM you need to have a rank to sell accounts , you know that some of us just dont have the money to buy ranks, maybe if the ranks were $2 i would buy one.

5. Radiotic

Radiotic Emerald

Ratings:
    +118
    I honestly agree that lots don’t have money but I think the market would be more safe in my opinion.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 2
  6. Cubixty

Cubixty Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN

Ratings:
    +33
    I do agree that the market would be safer , but if the semi-og and og sale section would be only for paid members the the site wouldnt get as much attention. Maybe there could be a thing were they have to be a member for like 15 days for them to start selling accounts. Or maybe they need to have over a certain amount of posts. :D

7. Radiotic

Radiotic Emerald

Ratings:
    +118
    That would work but you could just farm posts and maybe it could be obsidian can sell accounts and paid ranks

8. Cubixty

Cubixty Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN

Ratings:
    +33
    Is obsidian cheap? I would buy it for $2. I they were $2 , then alot more people would buy it (including me xD)

9. Radiotic

Radiotic Emerald

Ratings:
    +118
    its free u just gotta be active and post a lot and recieve ratings

10. EkHouVanPerskes

EkHouVanPerskes Minecraft Server Host Owner
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +24
    That's crazy. This should not be added to MCTrades. Emerald and Diamond ranks already have enough perks, so lets not make MCTrades a place where those who have money can then make money. Also, if this was added, people would just leave and use MC-Market.

If you have issues with trusting people who don't have a rank, then why are you even trading on here?

11. Radiotic

Radiotic Emerald

Ratings:
    +118
    cough cough, legit 50% of the people who dont have ranks scam but okie dokie
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 3, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: Mar 3, 2018 ) ]
    no need to get mad

12. EkHouVanPerskes

EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +24
    If that's an issue that you're constantly coming across, then just get a middle man. It's not hard.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 3, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: Mar 3, 2018 ) ]
    And lmfao - I'm not mad. I'm just trying to let you know that this shouldn't me added.

13. Radiotic

Radiotic Emerald

Ratings:
    +118
    it kinda is when there are only about 20 reputable people on here that mm

14. EkHouVanPerskes

EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +24
    20 is plenty. What? Do you want 100 middle men to help you out to make sure you don't get scammed? That's hilarious.

15. Radiotic

Radiotic Emerald

Ratings:
    +118
    you just dont get it do you. Maybe 20 people on the site. maybe a couple on at a time. And mostly are afk, Busy or dont wanna have to deal with getting chargebacked on. This is a suggestion so you can easily just disagree and stop making a fuss about it buddy

16. EkHouVanPerskes

EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +24
    I'm not making a fuss. I said my opinion, and you said I was getting mad and continued my disagreement. I say it's a disagreement, that's all. Get over it, and please stop.

17. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Trader
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: P6PC0RN
    Ratings:
    +102
    Are you talking about alts, or Semi OG/OG Accounts?
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #6622 (Tr4in) - Dispute #17873 Ban Ends: Never

18. Radiotic

Radiotic Emerald

Ratings:
    +118
    im not mad im just counter arguing with you
    Semi/Og/Cape/CapeCode

19. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Trader
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: P6PC0RN
    Ratings:
    +102
    Using your side of the argument, if this rank limitation was implemented on what you’ve said then that won’t stop scamming at all. Scammers would just setup alt shops and make their money that way.

I’ve dealt with 20+ unranked people on here with no issue. The only time I got scammed was by Remote who had a rank. Just don’t be stupid and deal with those that have reputation or have a great deal of evidence that suggests they won’t scam.
    I also like the fact that all those that agree have a rank. Think about it from the point of view of:
    • Someone hasn’t got money to throw away on a Minecraft account but still wants to participate in the trading aspect.
    • Someone that doesn’t want to buy a rank as they don’t think it’s worth it. (Much like myself).
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #6622 (Tr4in) - Dispute #17873 Ban Ends: Never

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
  20. EkHouVanPerskes

EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +24
    I disagreed with it, and I have ranks? Haha :p