Complete SMM - Social Media Management

Discussion in 'Social Media Accounts' started by sockeroo, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. sockeroo

sockeroo <?php>
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello again, I am offering my management services in regards to social media and public relations.

EXPERIENCE
    • McCritZ - A medium sized soup server that closed a year ago
      • I ran their twitter account for a short while.
      • I was also in charge of advertisement and public relations for around 1 month when the server was struggling to make a comeback.
    • Kade - UHC Project
      • This server was going to be a multilingual UHC server that would be available to anyone across the globe. I was a Founder of the server alongside the main developer and investor.
      • I worked on:
        • HR - Staff Recruitment
        • PR - Support and Emails
        • SMM - Twitter Posting and Responding to Messages
        • Forums - Posting updates and keeping the communities informed.
          • Both SMM and Forums required the use of translators to be able to adequately inform foreign users. (Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, German, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish (South/Central America), Spanish (Spain), French, and Italian.
    • Kaboom Services - Project Manager
      • Kaboom Services, or "KBM", is still a work in progress to this day. The small company is planning to offer support, writing, and management services across the internet, but starting small with the minecraft community.
      • As a company ambassador for them I worked on:
        • Advertisement
        • HR
        • SMM
        • Writer
        • Support Technician
    QUALIFICATIONS
    • PMP - Project Management Professional
      • I am currently in the process for studying and preparing for a certified PMP course online.
      • I am not currently enrolled.
    • Statistics and Data - I am proficient in statistics and I have learned SQL to help keep organized.
      • When companies, servers, or individuals post statistics based posts they appear to be organized and on top of things. It is always interesting to look at the data and have the community associated with the data give feedback.
    WHY ME?

Not only am I experienced and knowledgeable about SMM, I am good with project and product management. I also have support and PR experience. I am a personable and sociable guy who loves to talk and meet new people. I love learning new things and studying data. I am one of, if not the, most organized and diligent workers you'll meet.

CONTACT

I tend to keep my contact information as private as possible. If you would like to contact me, please message me on this forums and include your preferred contact method.

Thank you!

2. remibarna

remibarna Professional Asshole
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: remibarna
    Ratings:
    +173
    This stuff mainly works with big servers. And this is what we hire managers for kappa