Selling skrilled accounts

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Monster, Mar 7, 2018.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Monster

Monster Trustable Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +151
    Selling skrilled accounts

You Should not be allowed to sell skrilled mc accounts
    Alts shops arent doing the Same they r cracking random accounts and skrilling accounts is getting a famous person his account.

This Should not be allowed beacuse hackers can make tons of money out of 1 account.

• Suggestion Disagree Suggestion Disagree x 5
    • Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
  2. Cole

Cole Java Developer
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +151
    Skrill method should be allowed. It's the owner's fault their info was leaked.

This is how to make money :p

3. Monster

Monster Trustable Trader

Ratings:
    +151
    Its not really their fault Since skrilling is not really hard and most of the time people cant do much about it

• Suggestion Disagree Suggestion Disagree x 1
  4. Cole

Cole Java Developer
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +151
    But why should it not be allowed? Hackers will easily be able to sell them even if there is a rule saying 'Dont sell skrilled accounts'

5. Inappreciation

Inappreciation Diamond
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Neurologists ilysmSteisha
    Ratings:
    +16
    As Anti rightfully said, even though alt shops ‘crack’ their accounts, its technically a form of ‘jacking’. Skrilling an account is used through Skrill which means it’s Skrill’s security issues causing the problem. Cracking alts is just as bad as this ‘skrilling’ method, and the forum is based on accounts so if they said no to selling skrilled accounts they’d be loosing on users. Even if it was disallowed people would still sell skrilled accounts, or claim the account wasn’t skrilled and that it obtained differently.

6. Monster

Monster Trustable Trader

Ratings:
    +151
    It would be great If Its not allowed on this forum.

7. Inappreciation

Inappreciation Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +16
    that it was obtained differently*
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 7, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: Mar 7, 2018 ) ]
    I don’t see what big issue you have with this, when you used to own a alt shop - which sold CRACKED accounts which is basically the same offense of Skrilling an account. I don’t directly agree with Xbox about the thats how hackers make money part, but I do think it should be allowed.

8. Monster

Monster Trustable Trader

Ratings:
    +151
    Cracking isnt the Same as skrilling get brain cells

9. Inappreciation

Inappreciation Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +16
    I didn’t say it was the ‘same’ but similar. Don’t take everything literally and insult someone for it when you interpreted it wrong lmao.

10. Ryan

Ryan Master Trader
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: ignRyan Bizarre
    Ratings:
    +298
    ^ -1
    Banned Reason: Constant Toxicity / Abuse of Power / Staff Disrespect Ban Ends: Never

11. Jet

Jet hot pfp
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +128
    This is one of the worst suggestions on here. If you remove " Skrilled Accounts " you should remove cracking. Plus even if this was accepted you could still say the account " wasn't skrilled "

12. Deduction

Deduction Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +3
    Does anyone know the Skrill method? Add me on discord SnipperJr#0069 if you do.

13. Cinnamonabon

Cinnamonabon Wheeee!
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +126
    I dont see a need for this as so many people are attempting it that its not going to work soon
    Banned Reason: Admitting to scamming Ban Ends: Never

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 3
  14. Jerry

Jerry Master Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +370
    The problem with skrilled accounts is they're extremely insecure.

• Suggestion Disagree Suggestion Disagree x 2
  15. Jet

Jet hot pfp
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +128
    It depends on the account and who is selling it. I'm pretty sure you can ask for the tid to be unusable. Like
    Rezeh is selling PainfulPVP but they both have the tid ( I think ) and Rezeh is most likely scamming. But if I was to skrill a 2011, etc. it wouldn't seem sus.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 8, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: Mar 8, 2018 ) ]
    I dont think it will be. It's their set format for getting the tid's for mojang accounts. Sniping hasn't even been fixed. I dont think this will either ( sniping took 2 years to be fixed )

16. Zipline

Zipline Scammers BEWARE! I'm coming for you!
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +97
    wait how do you skrill an account?

Also, The main idea of this website is the buying and selling of accounts. The way the accounts are obtained shouldn't matter. Using skrill to get someone's account is pretty much the same as jacking 100 different people's accounts to sell online in an alt shop. If MCTrades says you are not allowed to Skrill accounts, they are presented with the problem of finding out if someone used Skrill to get the account or just pulled it out of a public combo list. To sum up what I have stated above, it is just unnecessary to say that Skilling accounts is not allowed.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 2
  17. Inappreciation

Inappreciation Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +16
    Exactly what I was trying to say. +1

18. Avery

Avery Retired Manager
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Amuse Lone sensations
    Ratings:
    +76
    This is a hard topic. 75%+ of the accounts on the market are hacked, skrilled, jacked, etc. especially on this site. Your main point is hackers can make a lot of money by "skrilling" a persons account and selling it. That's how every accounts lifespan works. Someone jacks it, it gets resold a million times, it gets locked. This happens to almost all the accounts that aren't GC Sniped. Skrilled accounts are iffy because it's social engineering. But, on the other hand, many people social engineer google, outlook, etc. to gain access to OG emails to jack accounts. I don't really see a difference in how the accounts are being obtained other than this method allows you to target a large number of accounts and is publicly known.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 5
  19. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    As due to the community's general opinion regarding the topic, this suggestion has been declined.