Offering HUGE MONEY MAKING METHOD!

Discussion in 'Other' started by Zipline, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Mojang

Mojang Well-Known Trader
    BANNED DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Wafai Dextrin Rabid
    Ratings:
    +64
    most of this method dosent even work
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #4041 (Blaze) - Dispute #16079 Ban Ends: Never

2. Chappy_6619

Chappy_6619 Well-Known Trader

Ratings:
    +16
    #22 Chappy_6619, Apr 1, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    How does this method work, What does it entitle, Ecarding ewhoring anything of the sort and how much do you happen to make

3. Zipline

Zipline Scammers BEWARE! I'm coming for you!
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +97
    just got back from my vacation! :D
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Apr 2, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: Apr 2, 2018 ) ]
    It does not follow the lines of e-whoring or anything like that.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Apr 2, 2018 ) - ]
    what do you mean by this? Are you saying that money making methods don't work, or that my method does not work?
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Apr 2, 2018 ) - ]
    no, but a great idea nonetheless. Maybe you should sell that someday!

4. Yert

Yert fortnite.ac
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +125
    This is a method that he gives you an invite code to a phone app that gets him points every person that inputs this invite code gets him like 4k WPA or whatever its called. This is for his benefit and only his benefit. PM me for the "Money Making Method"

5. Zipline

EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +97
    1, that is not the method. 2, please do not trash my thread and say things that are not true at all when you haven't even bought this method nor received the VC for it. This does not require a phone app in any way and it has no relations to money making apps that make you watch ads.

6. Yert

Yert fortnite.ac
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +125
    I did recieve a vc from someone that bought it, dont lie to me please or anyone else. You wouldn't bring up sales trashing if it wasnt true

7. Zipline

EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +97
    no one has bought this method yet. So, that is simply not true. Whoever said this, they are not telling the truth...

8. Religion

Religion Former Legend
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Zayne
    Ratings:
    +17
    Not to sale trash, but gonna sale trash as this is a scam to anyone who purchases.

I’m assuming this method is as follows:
    Create two alternative PayPals, verified using a VCC. Send money from your main PayPal to the second PayPal. Send the money from the second PayPal to the third PayPal. Chargeback the payment you made on the first account. On the second PayPal, accept the chargeback and refund. Then send the money from the third paypal to your main PayPal.

This method is illegal, as it is fraud. It violates PayPal’s Acceptible Use Policy. Someone got sued for doing this.

If this is your method, don’t attempt to sale it.

If this is not the method, still not worth the $50 because the method above is more efficient if used properly. (Not condoning)

9. Zipline

EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +97
    The idea that you said above that you would specify target my thread to trash my thread is not something you should say. Anywho... that is the method. I thought this was privet as I thought of it when In a school assembly, as I was going through a charge back myself. I apologize for selling a public method. Still Religion when you say “not to sale trash but I will sale trash you” sends 2 different messages.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Apr 6, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: Apr 6, 2018 ) ]
    Edit: no longer for sale

10. Religion

Religion Former Legend
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Zayne
    Ratings:
    +17
    I said "not to trash, but gonna trash" as I didn't want to, but I knew it would be trashing.

11. Zipline

EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +97
    oh ok :D