Offering [Free/$5] Making Portfolio websites for cheap

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Agrolax, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Agrolax

Agrolax Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello everyone,
    Let's skip the greetings and all, I'd like to offer everyone cheap $5 Portfolio Websites. People who are a known in the MC Market community, I'll be making them the website for free. I'm not too experienced, and don't have anything to show as my past work, but I'll be making my portfolio site soon. Since I cannot be trusted with this, you get to see the site before paying.

And you don't get to decide whether you're known in this community and deserve a free one. I'll hand-pick ones from this thread's comments myself. If you have 50+ positive reps, and have a good rating on your profile, you'll be categorised as known too lol.

Also, the website will include everything, excluding animations. I only do CSS and HTML as a Beginner. Just trying to get more experience. A website I made with the help of templates and w3schools, cantoxstudios.com/. However, your site will be completely custom.

Adios.

2. Justin

Justin Yung Casket
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Nozaki Taezah Denied
    Ratings:
    +198
    People on here dont have 50+ reps cause they make it so reps are more valuable and you need to be somewhat out there to be able to give rep

3. Ben J // JenkinsDesigns

Ben J // JenkinsDesigns Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    50+ Rep seems a little high, try 10+

4. Agrolax

Agrolax Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +3
    What I mean by 50+ repped is someone who is known in this community. I'm more active on the Discord marketplaces hence I know the peopnecrle who are pretty known in the Minecraft community. But since you guys don't agree on people having high reps being chosen here, I guess we could have people with at least 2 pages and 15 followers on his profile.

I've heard about you a lot I'd say, I could do one for you. Hmu on Discord if you need it.:)