Loans | $1 - $20

Discussion in 'Loans' started by Dave, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. user4429

user4429 Unknown Member
    BANNED EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: holasoygap
    Ratings:
    +21
    How much you want to take out: $15 (I know I'm not active, but I'm not a scamming son of a bitch)
    How much will you pay back: $40 (Increased from last time)
    When will you pay back: 1- 1 and a half weeks after money is given
    What can you provide me for Collateral (can increase chance of getting a loan): Honestly, nothing much, I did buy Emerald which; I wouldn't buy if I was to scam anybody, I did open a loaning service but didn't have the time or money to continue, I paid 5$ for the GIF.
    Anything else you want me to know?: If I could get this, it would mean so much to me and my business that I'm working with. I need to restock and I have no source of income, this would help a lot!
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #911 (Thanos) - Dispute #14416 Ban Ends: Never

2. DankedUpAlts

DankedUpAlts Active Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +4
    Dispute
    Banned Reason: Charging back against MCTrades, Scamming User #4041 (Blaze) - Dispute #16263 Ban Ends: Never

3. Marcus Dinsmore

Marcus Dinsmore Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Amount needed (USD): $10
    How much will you pay back: $15-17
    When you will pay it back (specific): 4/30/18
    How will you get the money: I am paid by my mom, I need 10$ to make a purchase for a limited time offer.
    What can you provide me for Collateral (can increase chance of getting a loan): I know lots of people I can bring you costumers?
    Anything else you want me to know?: I am always online and talking so I will post updates often

4. Joy

Joy Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    #24 Joy, Apr 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
    How much you want to take out: €10
    How much will you pay back: €14
    When will you pay back: 1 Week
    What can you provide me for Collateral (can increase chance of getting a loan): $5 Because i'm sure i'll be paying back in a week.

5. Marcus Dinsmore

Marcus Dinsmore Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    How much you want to take out:20$

How much will you pay back:30$-60$ depending on your interest rate

When will you pay back:6/27/18

What can you provide me for Collateral (can increase chance of getting a loan):My steam account with over 80$ worth of games, my Gmail,and or my minecraft account

Anything else you want me to know?:I've done bussiness before with aeternum who is very close with one the staff of mctrades. I always keep in contact and pay back on time or even earlier.

[ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: May 19, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: May 19, 2018 ) ]
    This is invalid now