Loans for the reputable ($1 - $50)

Discussion in 'Loans' started by bank, May 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. bank

bank inactive
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +73
    #1 bank, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    Alright, i've decided to start offering loans on here to the reputable users of the community. I will happily distribute loans to users who are reputable here or on other competitor forums.

In order to be eligible for a loan you must have ATLEAST 5 reputation on here or other competitor forums.

Your reputation and history on these forums will play a big impact on whether you're denied or not, as well as your source of income.

[YOU MUST HAVE A VERIFIED PAYPAL]
    • How much do you need?:
    • When will you payback?:
    • What is the ROL?:
    • What is your source of income?:
    • What are you going to buy (or use the loaned money for)?:
    • Do you have a verified PayPal?:

I will pay you G&S and you will return the loan in F&F. When sending in G&S you will add your actual address for protection on my side.

When asking for a loan make sure to use the format above and post it on this thread, thanks. Failure to do so will result in the instant denial of your loan request.

(NOTE) if you fail to pay the loan back it will result in me disputing the payment, if you go negative then it is not my fault and I will not be held responsible when letters start turning up at your door because you're in debt with PayPal. Whether or not you're reported to the authorities for fraud will depend on the amount loaned.

2. kuromi

kuromi Emerald
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +55
    • How much do you need?: 15
    • When will you payback?: June 1st
    • What is the ROL?: 25
    • What is your source of income?: Prepaid Card.
    • What are you going to buy (or use the loaned money for)?: Cosmetic for server.
    • Do you have a verified PayPal?: No.

3. bank

bank inactive
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +73
    Denied as you don't have a verified PayPal. Otherwise I would have accepted.