Offering System Administration | Since 2013! | Highly Experienced | Cheap

Discussion in 'Server Management' started by altros.sys, Jun 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. altros.sys

altros.sys Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to altros.sys System Administration service thread!

Let's start with a little introduction.
    Hi, I am Jakub, online better known as Altros.SYS (no, .sys does not stand for device driver, I am human (sadly).)
    I Have been doing server work on Windows & Linux systems since 2013 and I am very confident I can provide some reliable and affordable services for you!

Key points why u should choose altros.sys as your system adminstrator:
    1. Reliability, with a team ready 24/7 you will never have to be afraid we arent reachable, we are always there to take of your problems. 24/7.
    2. Safety First, we always make sure we have a valid and working backup before we start our job, so if there is a hick-up, your files are safe!
    3. In the field since 2013, with over 5 years of experience, u can sleep peacefully knowing that your server is in the right hands!

Services:
    System Setup
    : A system setup includes SSH Keys, port change and disable of root, so u know your server as secure as can be! (Prices starting at 8$ / Setup).
    Game Panels: Multicraft, McMyAdmin and much more supported! (Prices starting at 5$ / Setup)
    Forum/Board Software: Xenforo, vBulletin, myBB and many more are all supported! (Prices starting at 10$ / Setup)
    Time Based services: Need us for just 1 hour, or maybe 3? No problem we offer services based on time, so u can adjust us into your schedule! (Prices starting at 15$ the hour, discounted rate for longer periods.)
    Anything else: No problem, if u need a quote or are not sure if we can provide u with the service u need, feel free to contact us with the contact details provided below!

Contact Details:
    Discord Tag: jakub#1917
    Email Address: [email protected]

2. Bidded

Bidded Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Entertained
    Ratings:
    +1
    May we see a portfolio or past succesful servers you worked for?

3. altros.sys

altros.sys Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Most of them we're not related to minecraft, I've worked for 1 succesful server which is minecraft related, but is currently managed by a different party as I have resigned. The server can be found here: mijn.sprookjescraft.nl
    It's a dutch and has been up for quite a few years now!