Offering ZylexServices // Web Designer/Bot Developer [Fast/Cheap/Professional/Reliable]

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Zylex, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Zylex

Zylex Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]
    Terms of Service

// By ordering a service by me or currently owning a service that I have made in the past, you agree to the following Terms listed below. //
    1. You are not allowed to claim my work as your own nor take any kind of credit.
    2. You can not remove any type of watermark from my work, unless you have paid for the removal fee.
    3. You can not resell any of my work, doing so will result in legal action towards yourself.
    4. All payments are paid 50 upfront, meaning you pay 50% of the offical payment at the beginning of the service, then once the service you will pay the remanding 50% of the payment and receive your product.
    5. Chargebacks are highly prohibited and will result in a cancel to currently running services, aldo depending on the amount charged back, I may have to take legal action against yourself.
    6. I reserve the right to postpone or cancel any currently running services if I feel it is completely necessary.
    7. Copying any of my work is highly prohibbited and will result in legal action against yourself.
    8. I reserve the right to show your product on my site for portfolio use only.
    9. I will not pay anyone anything, if there is an impersonator who has scammed you in the past, as it is not my fault.
    10. I reserve the right to change the prices of my services without giving out a notification of any sort to any of my previous or future clients.
    11. I reserve the right to change or add to these terms at any time if I feel it is necessary to do so.
    // By failing to follow these terms, I have the right to take legal action against anyone if I feel it is necessary. //

Portfolio

2. Zylex

Zylex Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Reserved For Updates