Requesting Looking For Server Sponsorship (HCF)

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by Mistreating, Jul 13, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Mistreating

Mistreating Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello,
    The reason why I am here today is to talk about a potential sponsorship for my HCF Server 'LibertyHCF'.
    What is LibertyHCF?
    LibertyHCF is a new upcoming HCF server that brings the Hardcore Factions experience back similar to the MineHQ days but with new custom features. LibertyHCF's main focus is to bring fun and a unique playing experience to the HCF community.
    Why am I looking for a sponsorship?
    After paying for the HCF Core + Maps for the next 5 resets, my funds are starting to run low on hosting terms. I really only need the sponsorship for a month or so just to cover the first few maps, till I get my funds backup and can move onto something like a VPS.
    What am I looking for in the sponsorship?
    I am looking for;
    *4-5GB Ram Server (2-3 Months usage)
    *Dedicated IP (25565, I'm sure you already knew ;p)
    *Multicraft or Pterodactyl Minecraft panel.
    Whats in it for you?
    *Sponsor rank in the server discord.
    *Announcement in chat every 1 hour saying who we are sponsored by, and the link to the website and daily announcements in the server discord about the sponsor and link to the website (A normal server announcement about news of the server, will also have your website link at end of each announcement)
    Our playerbase?
    Currently, we do not have a playerbase (currently in development phase). Although I do have 4-5 YouTubers with 1k+ Subs on board for the server who will be uploading trailer and recording on server. On top of that I have youtubers with around 200-500 subs, recording on the server I have around 10 of these, on board. for map one by predictions on their views on Trailer uploads, and how many people actually play servers that YTers upload for map one the prediction is around 50-70. I am getting this number by the views this server gets and since it is only map one, it takes a while to fix everything and get the server known.
    Conclusion:
    LibertyHCF is a custom and unique HCF server that relates back to the OG Days of HCF. After buying the core and maps, the server funds are running low on hosting. LibertyHCF needs free hosting for 2-3 months, in order to start the server up and regain funds.
    Thanks For Reading This.

2. Squirted

Squirted Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    connor#7799

3. Justin

Justin Yung Casket
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Nozaki Taezah Denied
    Ratings:
    +198