Complete Instagram Account Shop + Management (TRUSTED)

Discussion in 'Social Media Accounts' started by Lowz, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Lowz

Lowz Social Media Services
    BANNED CAUTION DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello, this is Lowz. I have been making and growing Instagram accounts for quite a while now and decided that I think I should make a little thread to sell the accounts I grow. All the information on the post is down below. If you have any questions, please reply or message me. Thanks.

Packages & Pricing
    None of these include botting/fake followers (However I do bot followers- look at my other post)

Option #1- Grow YOUR Instagram Account-
    Here is a quick explanation of how this package works: You give me your Instagram account details and I manage and grow it until it reaches the amount you payed for. I will take your niche and spend time liking and following users (and their posts). Once they follow back, I unfollow them. This leaves most of them liking your posts without you even following them!
    Pricing: (per) 1000 Grown Followers: $4

Option #2- Fresh Account + Growth- In this package, you will pick a niche (pets, food, life, models) and a username and I will make the account and grow it to a certain point before giving it back to you. It is guaranteed that the account will come out with very good engagement.
    Pricing: (per) 1000 Grown Followers: $5 (Fee due to me making the account)

Option #3- Buy a fully-grown Instagram Account- This is where you buy an pre-grown Instagram account that already has high-engagement and lots of followers. All of the pre-made accounts for sale are listed below (UPDATED DAILY):

admirablepets: In process of being grown (Once grown to 1.5k, the price will be $8) -Very High Engagement
    MORE SOON!

______________________________________________________________________________________

How to make money off of this:
    You can easily make money off of my products by simply buying the accounts I grow and reselling them for a greater price!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Accounts in process of being grown:
    [​IMG]
    Banned Reason: Scamming https://mctrades.org/threads/lowz-dispute.2166/ Ban Ends: Never

2. Lowz

Ratings:
    +5
    Note: The accounts are HAND MADE and not grown using any botting software.
    Banned Reason: Scamming https://mctrades.org/threads/lowz-dispute.2166/ Ban Ends: Never

3. Crown

Crown Crypto
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: b0nyn0b
    Ratings:
    +15
    Not interested in buying this but,
    OMGGGG THE THIRD PICTURE I CAN'TTT :D <333333

4. Lowz

Ratings:
    +5
    He's very cute :)

5. Launch

Launch Emerald
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Leach
    Ratings:
    +51
    Ayyy I run a puppy account aswell

@Puppy_bible on ig