Complete ArcaneAlts | Cheap Unmigrated Full Access Alts | Reliable Stock | Auto-Buy

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by ArcaneAlts, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Congratulated

Congratulated Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +5
    de-vouch, one of the email access i bought doesnt work anymore

2. ArcaneAlts

ArcaneAlts Dedicated Trader
    Space BUSINESS Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +19
    Send us an email and we will have this issue solved.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Nov 23, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Nov 22, 2017 ) ]
    Just restocked the shop with 350 more alts! Get them while they are fresh!
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Nov 27, 2017 ) - ]
    Our Cyber Monday sale is live! Buy some cheap alts today!

3. NiceRefill

NiceRefill New Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello,
    I am a youtuber with almost 1000 subscribers and I average around 350-500 views. What I am offering is a 30 second clip before my videos showcasing/promoting your shop.
    I am very reasonable with pricing, if interested contact me via PM
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #593 (superjay204) - Dispute #10717 Ban Ends: Never

4. Revive

Revive Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +5
    Hey, this might be dumb but what does "Unmigrated" mean?
    Banned Reason: Dispute Incompliance - #7875 Ban Ends: Never

5. Revive

Revive Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +5
    He says its full access with og email.
    Banned Reason: Dispute Incompliance - #7875 Ban Ends: Never

6. Lucky

Lucky Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    #86 Lucky, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    EDIT: They did finally get back to me via email and provided a new account. Still wary but it seems to be working.

Would NOT vouch for ArcaneAlts. Bought an unmigrated account but found that it was already migrated when I tried to do so. Their "online" chat never responded to me, and I haven't gotten an email response either. Will dispute on Paypal if I don't hear anything soon.​

7. ArcaneAlts

Ratings:
    +19
    Sorry to hear that, our support team has just replied to all the emails today. If you need more help feel free to message us on here.

Thanks,
    - ArcaneAlts

8. Paragraphs

Paragraphs Diamond
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: champagneloco
    Ratings:
    +3
    I have bought multiple times from ArcaneAlts. Their service was amazing in the beginning, always responded within 12 hours. But a few weeks later, they stopped responding and providing support. They did not restock their accounts either during that time. They responded to about 1 message (in their Discord) every 2 weeks.

No idea if this has been improved since then, I left their Discord and stopped used their service. But, if they have, huge vouch. Prices could be a little bit cheaper, in my opinion.

9. ArcaneAlts

Ratings:
    +19
    We appreciate your feedback and apologize for our poor support. We have upped our game and now reply to every email within 24 hours!

10. SirKota

SirKota Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Bought one account. Worked perfectly fine out of the start. Got sent the email with account instantly as i paid and had no problems at all. Will use again in the future.

11. Meerox

Meerox Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Lubricated
    Ratings:
    +6
    - I bought a 5$ account and it wouldn't let me migrate it with the details provided. I emailed 3 times and now 2 months have passed and still no reply.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Dec 13, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Dec 13, 2017 ) ]
    I bought a 5$ account and it wouldn't let me migrate it with the details provided. I emailed 3 times and now 2 months have passed and still no reply. Many other good alt sites and I will not use this again unless I get my money or account!

12. ArcaneAlts

Ratings:
    +19
    Sorry to hear you had this experience, can you DM us on here. Thanks!

13. Advesha

Advesha Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    made an account just to say that this works great :)
    fast and easy, would recommend

14. Pennant

Pennant Diamond
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: wetassfart
    Ratings:
    +1
  15. Cics

Cics Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    What is a vouch copy?
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Dec 19, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Dec 19, 2017 ) ]
    What is a vouch copy?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Ylads

Ylads Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Bought an account and never received mine. Would appreciate a refund.

17. ArcaneAlts

Ratings:
    +19
    Make sure you check your PayPal email as that is where the accounts are delivered. If you need further support email [email protected]

Thanks!
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Dec 27, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Dec 27, 2017 ) ]
    Our shop has just been restocked! We also added some new bulk deals to our store, get some while they are fresh!
    http://arcanealts.com

18. Bloody Panda

Bloody Panda Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Interesting...
    x5 UFA is $3.99 each
    x10 UFA is $4.49 each

So people who buy more accounts have to pay more per account too? It should be the other way around...

The only unique quality you seem to have is that you're lying. $5 per UFA is definitely not a price that beats every other alt shop.

19. ArcaneAlts

Ratings:
    +19
    Considering the fact that one account costs $4.99 you are saving money. However the x5 account is our best deal. If you have any future negative reviews please email [email protected]. Thanks!

20. Jefff

Jefff Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +3
    Why so expensive? Other very reputable people are selling 1 unmigrated for 0.3$