Suggestion Edit/Remove Reputation

Discussion in 'Implemented Suggestions' started by Lex, Nov 1, 2018.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Lex

Lex ur moms gây
    EMERALD DIAMOND THICC MC Technology JEWS Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: child
    Ratings:
    +143
    Edit/Remove Reputation

Edit the permissions for regular members and give them the permission to remove or edit reputation.

Due to the rule changes, you must be more specific when you are giving reputation. You can't say "Vouch" and link a thread anymore, you must say "Vouch - purchased bla bla." I think all reputation should be editable because a lot of reputation is getting removed due to the rule change. Another plus to this is that you could edit or remove your reputation say if your account got pulled.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 3
  2. Kobi

Kobi Master Trader
    BANNED LIMITED EMERALD DIAMOND MC Technology KINGS

Minecraft Accounts: bomberman KobiOOF
    Ratings:
    +270
    yes sir, i got 10+ of mines removed, althought reputation doesnt have to be based on deals only, i belive reputation can be a way to show your trusted, a good guy and vouched, not always has to be a successfull deal in my opinion.
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #10107 (Moofie) - Dispute #30358 Ban Ends: Never

3. Blaze

Blaze Blazing Moderator & Minecon Capes Collector
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: NotBlaze Wired KingVandy
    Ratings:
    +191
    I can imagine the only purpose of this, is to prevent dealing with reps as a currency/punishment, but having the ability to edit your rep is nice so i'm neutral

4. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself

Ratings:
    +270
    Vouches and reputation can only be given if a deal took place, if a meaningful message isn't left it will more than likely be removed.

As far as I'm aware there is already requirements before you can give reputation to other users, correct me if I'm wrong.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
  5. Lex

Lex ur moms gây
    EMERALD DIAMOND THICC MC Technology JEWS Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: child
    Ratings:
    +143
    I believe this has been implemented? If so, can we move this to a different section?
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Nov 22, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: Nov 10, 2018 ) ]
    bump.

6. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself

Ratings:
    +270
    As your suggestion states, no permissions have been altered for regular members. You must remember that users must reach certain requirements before they can give user feedback, upon gaining this permission as far as I'm aware they should already be able to remove or edit it.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jan 5, 2019 ) - ]
    I have received confirmation regular users cannot edit or remove reputation, I will look into this and fix it. Thank you for the suggestion.