Rayz | Discord, Spigot

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by JustRayz, Dec 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. JustRayz

JustRayz Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: calgary
    Ratings:
    +2
    Seller

I am Rayz, I am from the UK (operating on the BST timezone in summer and GMT in winter) and I am selling development services for plugins and simple (java) discord bots. I will do any small to medium projects, i.e. $1 to $30 USD. This is due to not having as much time as I used to, and I don’t want to commit to something I can’t complete.

I am proficient in many programming skills, including: Java; Python; PHP (no-longer using it); MySQL and SQLite; Spigot API; JDA API (Discord Bot Api in Java).

I have been using Java and Spigot since early 2015 and have a skillset exceeding those neccessary for the small to medium projects. I had a break for 2 years and I am now ready to continue. Although I have no vouches or references, due to not being here for 2 years, I will prove my knowledge during the planning stage, as described below, or you can read my github.

Process
    For small plugins, i.e. $5 to $15 USD, the expected timeframe is 1-3 days, with 4 being the maximum. For medium sizes projects, i.e. $15 USD and upwards, the expected timeframe is 1-5 days, with 7 being the maximum. Should any deadline not be met, the sourcecode will be handed over and you will be refunded any money already paid. To keep both the seller and the client happy, the process will be as follows:
    • Price stage - We agree on a price.
    • Planning stage - I plan how I’m going to make the plugin.
    • Upfront payment stage - You pay 1/2 the agreed upon price, via paypal ONLY.
    • Development stage - I finish the plugin and allow you to test it
    • Payment stage - You pay the outstanding balance and I send the plugin.

Contact

Contact me on Discord @ Rayz#8193 if you have any questions whatsoever, or wish to purchase. Alternatively, you can message me on MCMarket, however please do not make a forum post for it - private message me. I wish to keep this clean.

Further Information

I am open to 1.13 plugins, however due to the version being newly released, bugs do exist, and my knowledge on the 1.13 api isn’t brilliant as of yet, however I am sure I can read documentation if neccessary.

If any errors occurr in the plugin, before ot after payment, I will fix them free of charge. However, any issues due to yourself, for example: configuration; plugin conflictions; unsanctioned modifications will not be assisted.

Customers may NOT request refunds unless the timeframe has been breached. All projects are developed by myself (Rayz) for yourself, exclusively - meaning you may not distribute (sell or give) any of my projects as they are for your use only. All plugin development credit goes to myself (Rayz), exclusively, and ownership to yourself. Sourcecode may not be modified without my (Rayz) permission nor can the plugin be decompiled and distributed and/or modified. If any of these terms confuse you, please ask me. If you don’t agree with one - once again please ask me and I may allow exceptions, although those in bold are concrete. Should the plugin version not be indicated, the latest (approximately) version will be used.