Complete 2015 Minecon Cape

Discussion in 'Cape Accounts' started by Phase, Jul 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, due to an increase of semi-full access cape accounts being wrongfully posted in this section it is now being announced that this section is ONLY for full access cape accounts. Any SFA accounts that are found to be posted here will be removed and warning points may be applied, you have been warned.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Ren

Ren Ruthless
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +163
    Link the account
    Link the account
    Link the account
    Link the account

2. Alexx

Alexx CEO of Kingdom Co.
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +57
    it's against the rules if you dont link your account and you sell that account.

LINK THE ACCOUNT
    LINK THE ACCOUNT
    LINK THE ACCOUNT
    LINK THE ACCOUNT
    LINK THE ACCOUNT
    LINK THE ACCOUNT
    LINK THE ACCOUNT
    LINK THE ACCOUNT
    LINK THE ACCOUNT

stop ignoring me and Hitch
    Banned Reason: Original Ban: Aug. 7, 2017 || Scamming https://mctrades.org/threads/alexx-dispute.2385/ Ban Ends: Never

3. Phase

Phase Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    clearly I chose the wrong website cause it seems that everyone wants to either make fun of me or accuse me. Well I guess I'll remove the thread now. Thanks for your accusations!
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jul 18, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Jul 18, 2017 ) ]
    why do you care anyway? Literally this whole time you've been disagreeing with everything I've been saying. I'm removing this thread anyway calm down. I don't care about selling my account for a cheap price. I realized this community is literally just full of people who hate me.

4. Ren

Ren Ruthless
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +163
    lol I'm going to take this to the staff unless you link the account. Otherwise it may be attempted scam.

5. Alexx

Alexx CEO of Kingdom Co.
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +57
    you're welcome. will make sure you get reported for attempted scam.
    Banned Reason: Original Ban: Aug. 7, 2017 || Scamming https://mctrades.org/threads/alexx-dispute.2385/ Ban Ends: Never

6. Phase

Phase Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    how am I attempting to scam? Have you lost your mind. I don't want to sell the account anymore. Doesn't make me a scammer LOL?

7. Ren

Ren Ruthless
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +163
    How did we let an account sale come to this.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jul 18, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Jul 18, 2017 ) ]
    It is attempted scam. You tried to sell an account you don't own, then backed out when people started calling you out.

8. Phase

Phase Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    ever since everything matters about me linking an account to my profile.

9. Alexx

Alexx CEO of Kingdom Co.
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +57
    leave this retard alone.
    i already shot a report to jayson

10. Heaven

Heaven Master Trader
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +106
    Says the community hates him

> First of all,we're just asking you to LINK the account. Is that so hard? If you were really selling,you would link it.

> if you we're selling,you would also use a reputable member in the community

> we're fucking mad at you because looks like you don't want to sell it, and scam in our eyes,

Honestly,bring this shit somewhere else, don't think this community needs people that wants to scam.

11. Phase

Phase Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    what's ur problem with me? Literally you're being nothing but rude and violent? Just leave me alone I don't want to sell anymore it's not my problem lol.

12. Ren

Ren Ruthless
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +163
    You can either make us look like idiots and link the account, or make yourself look like an idiot and don't.
    He has every right to be rude. For all we know you're trying to scam which makes me pissed too.

13. Phase

Phase Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    mhm okay first off, I don't want to sell which doesn't mean i'm scamming second off if I'm scamming then leave it alone cause you have 0 proof I'm scamming Third you guys took the wrong approach starting to call me out for nothing. I've literally tried to deals to make it as safe as possible yet I still get hate. So it's not my problem anymore. No one wants to buy. I'm done replying to this thread it just makes me have less brain cells.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Heaven

Heaven Master Trader
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +106
    > says to make deals as safe as possible

> uses a middleman that we don't even know about and doesn't link the account

I'm done commenting lol.

15. Ren

Ren Ruthless
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +163
    As safe as possible? bruh.

You're not linking the account.
    You're not using a reputable MM.
    AND
    You're ignoring us when we tell you to link it.

Not so safe.

16. Alexx

Alexx CEO of Kingdom Co.
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +57
    WE TOLD YOU TO LINK THE FUCKING ACCOUNT LIKE 10 TIMES

17. Ren

Ren Ruthless
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +163
    Same with serendity, I'm done here. The staff can take care of you.

18. Phase

Phase Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm only replying because of this. I don't care if you don't trust my middleman we can find an even better one from somewhere. I really don't care. It's really not a problem I don't see why this matters?

19. realcmd

realcmd Dedicated Trader
    BANNED EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Modestly Simulators
    Ratings:
    +180
    It matters because you can easily scam?
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #2869 (Leaf) Ban Ends: Never

20. carstonia

carstonia Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +37
    Don't worry, he removed his b l a t a n t s c a m.