Suggestion Improve the suggestion/bug report format

Discussion in 'Pending Suggestions' started by Denial, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Guest, Be sure to check out our announcement in regards to the website trailer and what you can gain from re-uploading it. https://mctrades.org/t/24352/
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Denial

Denial Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +7
    Improve the suggestion/bug report format

Change the suggestion/bug report format. Some minor changes to the UI may also be necessary alongside the change.

I noticed that the suggestion/buy report format lacks detail and partially restricts the user to specific responses. I suggest improving the format by introducing some different questions. I've gone ahead and made an example format myself-

What your suggestion is:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    Argument For it:
    Counterargument:

I'm speaking about the following-

https://gyazo.com/c9ac91f9d94c8085504ad6feaedff38d

2. Callum

Callum MCTrades Owner
    OWNER PRIDE

Ratings:
    +408
    Denial I do agree the format could do with a bit of a changeup however I doubt people would like to include counterarguments/cons when supplying their suggestions, but I will definitely have a think about how we could make it better for our users.

3. punctured

punctured Well-Known Trader
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +21
    I believe it should be less structured in order to allow for less complete suggestions to be suggested. currently, there are suggestions that people have but don’t have a complete idea for but have a beginning for development into something more substantial. with less structure, it would allow for these suggestions to be worked and molded into something beneficial to the site.

edit: ouch didn’t see recent post date

4. Callum

Callum MCTrades Owner
    OWNER PRIDE

Ratings:
    +408
    Thank you for your suggestion, I will make a new suggestion/bug report format over the next couple of days. I will go ahead and move this into pending until it is implemented.