Official Referral System, Official Discord + More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Callum, Apr 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +270
    [​IMG]
    Hello Everyone!
    I hope you have all had a great March and is looking forward to the Easter holidays. I would also like to thank those who purchased last months exclusive name color, especially Lex for being the first person to (again).

Changes/Fixes
    • Fixed a couple of the outdated trophy requirements.
    • Added a new referral system (more information below).
    • Added new gaming account sections (CSGO, Apex Legends, etc).
    • Deleted the "Gaming Items" section.
    • The header banner may only be rented for 2 months before allowing someone else to use it.

• Simplified the Minecraft specific sections.
      • Merged all the Minecraft accounts/codes into one section.
      • Merged all Minecraft services into one section.
      • Renamed "Non-Minecraft Merchandise" to "Non-Gaming Merchandise".
      • Renamed "Minecraft Trades and Services" to "Products and Services".

• Re-arranged sections:
      • Moved "Other" gaming items section into Gaming accounts.
    Referrals
    I have recently introduced a new add-on based on a suggestion by Authy which allows us to now efficiently refer users and track referrals. As of now, the system will only provide trophy points to winners of referral contests (which are started by myself) but once the winners are identified they will receive other prizes from myself, manually.

I am going to provide some information and images to walk you all through how the new system for referring people works. You can find your personal referral link here. If you would like to view all of the users you have personally invited that can be seen here.

If you would like to know all of the features of the referral system and where it is all located I have made a short video to better inform you.

Staff Changes
    Due to many bugs, I have been unable to fix myself I have decided to add a developer to the team, anytime I had a come into a problem I wasn't able to solve myself this specific user was my go-to for assistance.
    • Ember has been promoted to Developer
    Do keep in mind this does not mean that there will be a substantial amount of change as we now have a dedicated developer, it will mainly be to work around all of our current issues.

Official Discord
    I've been asked to create a discord for quite some time now and declined to do it for the longest time. I allowed users to make un-official ones for me to monitor the activity. After a few months of consideration I decided to create one for the website. Many of you are already apart of the discord but if you are not be sure to join.

You can join here https://discord.mctrades.org/

In order to use the public channels you are required to verify your MCTrades discord. You can follow the instructions in the #verify channel in order to do so. (Essentially just messaging an on-site bot with a specific code)

First Contest
    Starting from today, the user who has the most referrals will receive either a rank upgrade or a name color of their choice (one in the store, not a custom one). If they have all of them, they can choose another user to give it to.

The winner will be chosen on May 1st. Be sure to use your referral links otherwise it will not count towards your own invites. Best of luck to everyone.

Name Color
    The April name color has now been released and we hope you enjoy it. This month we hosted a competition giving the chance for one of you to choose the colors for us, congratulations to aeonian for winning. It can be viewed/purchased here.

Sincerely,
    Anti
    MCTrades Owner

• Like x 3
    • Vouch x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Love x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. Ember

Ember Emerald
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +67
    I approve

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok

Ok Aight bet
    EMERALD DIAMOND MC Technology

Ratings:
    +181
    gggg

• Like Like x 1
  4. aeonian

aeonian AutoBuy.IO Developer
    EMERALD MC Technology JEWS

Ratings:
    +26
    Iconic

• Like Like x 1
  5. Callex

Callex Manager
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +4
    You're a god, amazing update I love it. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blaze

Blaze Blazing Moderator & Minecon Capes Collector
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: NotBlaze Wired KingVandy
    Ratings:
    +191
    Good luck everyone with the contest

• Like Like x 1
  7. Deleted member 12282

Ratings:
    +6