Suggestion Add Middlemen Section

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Tony, Apr 6, 2019.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Tony

Tony Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +26
    We all need a trusted user to help us with our deals. Having a middlemen greatly reduces the chances of getting scammed, and increases buyers, as buyers will be able to trust the reputable user, for their deals.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
    • Suggestion Disagree Suggestion Disagree x 1
  2. BlackMercy

BlackMercy Well-Known Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: BlackMercy
    Ratings:
    +28
    it will help a lot vouch for this idea!

3. Unique

Unique Dedicated Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +16
    I don't see this being useful. If you need a middleman just ask someone in the chatbox.
    Banned Reason: Attempting to Scam Ban Ends: Never

4. Life

Life Beyond The Galaxies
    EMERALD DIAMOND THICC MC Technology

Ratings:
    +56
    +1 I agree with this as there aren't many trusted middlemen. Maybe make it a minimum of 5 rep to be qualifiable to become a middleman

5. Tony

Tony Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +26
    Asking someone in the chatbox is literally the most inefficient way to get a middleman, if this site was more popular, sure, but the chatbox is dead.
    Also, I don't feel like writing information down in a short sentence, that no one can practically see, just waiting for my message to get bundled up with other messages, making a middlemen section is much easier & more efficient, as your writing a thread, instead of typing in the little chatbox.

Don't really agree with that, reputation is up to the user's preference. Since this site isn't that professional from what I seen so far. Most members I seen on this forum, can't even respond to a private message, they respond on the thread instead. So for right now, make it user's choice.

6. Moofie

Moofie Alts.TOP
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +62
    Sounds like a good idea to me!

7. bank

bank inactive
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +73
    Perhaps extending on from this suggestion, adding a mediocre requirement to ensure this section wouldn't be abused by new members. Otherwise, this would be nearly effortless to introduce, for that reason I will definitely agree with this suggestion.

8. Avery

Avery Retired Manager
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Amuse Lone sensations
    Ratings:
    +76