Merry Christmas (and some small updates)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by buildblox, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    Hello everyone!

Prior to beginning with the update notice, I just want to quickly let you know that I will be on vacation from December 26-January 4. During this time, Owen will take over as a front-end administrator. Suggestion processing and admin-requiring changes will be temporarily halted. I am certain that Owen will do a great job.

Now, the updates! Nothing major was really added:
    • petercraig suggested that we add a bug reports section. From now on, bug reports can be submitted by selecting the "Bug Report" thread prefix in the suggestions forum.
    • The kappa was added as an emoticon. kappa
    • Users who want to refer their friends to MCTrades now can using our customized referral system! You can refer users either by giving them your personal referral link (https://mctrades.org/register/?ref=yourusername), or by having them put your username in the "Referrer" box. Users who refer lots of users will get some neat perks in the future ;)
    Other than that, thank you to you all for 230 users! The merge proved to be semi-successful, and I'm sure we can make things better from here on out.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
    BuildBlox MC

• Like Like x 4
  2. Shadow

Shadow Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Complex
    Ratings:
    +8
    Nice updates buildblox. Happy to see :)

3. Sick

Sick Yo I deepthroat ren
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Hippo Sick
    Ratings:
    +121
    Its not Christmas yet.

4. Owen

Owen ♡ beamer boy ♡
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Owen
    Ratings:
    +94
    Great updates, I will not let you guys down for when buildblox is on vacation! :)

5. Riley

Riley CEO AstroVPN - System Administrator
    EMERALD Space KINGS JEWS

Ratings:
    +285
    Pineapple