Shop Zetcal.selly.store ✨#1 SHOP ✨ 11+ PAYMENT METHODS ✅ FULL ACCESS HYPIXEL ACCOUNTS $1 ✅ 600+ REVIEWS✅

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by Bomb Alts, May 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. szvch

szvch Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    I bought 2Mail Full Access accounts and when i want to log in on minecraft.net it ask me to answer security question, how can i log in and change email?

2. Bomb Alts

Bomb Alts zetcal.selly.store
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +80
    Hey! You receive a guide included in your purchase which will show you what to do. Please join our discord if you need more help.

3. szvch

szvch Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Can u give me ur discord nickname pm? I cant go on this site

4. Bomb Alts

Ratings:
    +80
  5. szvch

szvch Trader

Ratings:
    +0

Attached Files:

6. Lckyy

Lckyy Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Full Access Minecraft Accounts dont accept PayPal and btw Discord Link dont Work.
    Can you fix it fast because i want to buy something for my friend xD

7. Bomb Alts

Ratings:
    +80
    Yes paypal is currently disabled for MFA and the discord link is being fixed right now.

8. szvch

szvch Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Can i get just refund because idk when u will answer me on discord/email, i needed these accounts for now..

9. Bomb Alts

Ratings:
    +80
    We cannot help you if you do not contact us in anyway.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Apr 11, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Apr 11, 2020 ) ]
    MFA restocked!

10. AntoniPodles

AntoniPodles Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Please could somebody help me... I bought 250 nfa alts and all of them said '(mojang banned) Please could I get a different set of alts?

Heres my buying proof: upload_2020-4-12_21-45-39.png

11. Bomb Alts

Ratings:
    +80
    Hey! That is not a purchase from our shop, I would suggest you get in contact with superjay204 or locate their contact details.

12. AntoniPodles

AntoniPodles Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh I don't understand I went onto your discord , although they also said it wasn't their website PLease could you help

13. Bomb Alts

Ratings:
    +80
    The screenshot you have sent is from a purchase not on our website. We cannot help you if you haven't purchased from us.

14. AntoniPodles

AntoniPodles Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh never mind I have found the place that i have bought the alts from however the owner hasn't reached back to me in 3 hours...
    What could i do?

15. Bomb Alts

Ratings:
    +80
    That doesn't sound too good, however we still cannot help you out.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Apr 17, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Apr 17, 2020 ) ]
    Restocked on all!

16. Goshwin

Goshwin Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    I had 6 full email accounts fail at the exact same time. This is statistically impossible and I think they resold my accounts.
    They also blocked me from the Discord channel without reason.
    This looks like a scam to me.

17. Bomb Alts

Ratings:
    +80
    Hey! We are very sorry this happend and we are offering an extended warranty period to help reduce the problem. Please make a query on our selly so we can have a look at your specific case.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Xoris

Xoris Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    What a scam. They will let you use the alts for a couple of days then take the account back and change the password and email. I’m almost sure their reselling the accounts to other people. Please beware of this. MCTRADES needs to ban this user to prevent scamming others. How does like hundreds of people all get their account taken back at the same time. He muted the discord so people can’t know the truth. Avoid this seller at all cost. I will be filing a dispute and if it doesn’t go through I will be charging back through my bank.

19. Bomb Alts

Ratings:
    +80
    Mojang locked all our MFA, if you want a refund please make a ticket so we can issue one for you, like we are already doing for everyone else.

20. Bomb Alts

Ratings:
    +80
    #140 Bomb Alts, Apr 21, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    Our account selling are abiding by just as many laws as other shops. You have also yet to show any proof of any allegations that you are throwing out and it generally seems you are trying to slander us for an unreasonable reason. Your numerous comments with defamatory intent have been reported.