Investing MC_Minium's Loan Service £1 - 10

Discussion in 'Loans' started by MC_MINIUM, Jul 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest, Be sure to check out our most recent announcement in regards to MrBeasts fundraiser!! . https://mctrades.org/t/26809/
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. MC_MINIUM

MC_MINIUM Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there,

I tried to start a loan service last year and then I forgot the details to my account and found some loan requests just received half a year late or so :laugh::p. Anyway, I'm going to start this service again.

So first of all, you need to reply with this exact format:

1. How much you want to loan?
    2. How much will you payback?
    3. When will you payback?
    4. Why do you need a loan?
    5. Do you agree to my Terms and Conditions?

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
    1. I only deal with Paypal
    2. I will pay you with Goods and Services; you will payback with Friends and Family
    3. I have the right to reject any loan if it doesn't suit me, the reason for taking the loan is dodgy or you have poor/little reputation.
    4. You will payback on the due date or I will chargeback unless notified that the payment will be late with an good reason.

Allocation:
    For now I will commit £15 to the account for loans as I don't want to put forward too much money at this time. I will update the current balance and money loaned list everyday:

Current Balance: £15

Money Loaned:

Completed:

2. NotFamous

NotFamous Dedicated Trader
    BANNED LIMITED

Minecraft Accounts: LilTay
    Ratings:
    +23
    1. How much you want to loan? 10
    2. How much will you payback? 14
    3. When will you payback? After 3 - 5 days
    4. Why do you need a loan? PUBGM exclusive account for my cousins birthday
    5. Do you agree to my Terms and Conditions?YES
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #4150 (iTzwencant) - Dispute #25606 Ban Ends: Never