Application IlicMaster's Management Service | Free | Hardworking

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by IlicMaster, Aug 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. IlicMaster

IlicMaster Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +5
    #1 IlicMaster, Aug 2, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    IlicMaster's Management Service

About me:

My name is Teodor. I am currently 16 years old. I have managed and moderated on a lot of servers/networks that made me be like this today. I'm a soccer player and I'm playing for Red Star which is the best club in Serbia (currently). Also, I'm playing for the Representation of Serbia. However, I'm also focused on gaming, as I'm playing Minecraft for about 8 years.

I was born in Serbia and I still live here. I may move to Australia for about two years or so. I can fluently speak English, Serbian, Bosnian and Croatian. I am half from Serbia and half from Hungary due to my mom being. I am very kind and friendly so there are no worries that I will be rude to anyone. I am staffing for more than 4 years now.

Past experiences:

Code:
    You Must Register to View Code

Pricing:

I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶i̶p̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶.̶ ̶A̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶i̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶a̶p̶.̶ ̶ ̶ ̶
    P̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶:̶ ̶5̶$̶ ̶
    P̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶:̶ ̶2̶0̶$̶ ̶ ̶

n̶o̶t̶e̶:̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶d̶.̶

Now working for absolutely free!

Contact me:

You can contact me via PM on MCTrades or add me on Discord: IlicMaster#9175.