Shop MagickShop UFAs | Spotifys | Hulus | Checkers/Cracking software | BTC conversion | Logos | ❤

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by Blackjack, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Blackjack

Blackjack Active Trader

Ratings:
    +4
    Hello there!
    I'm the owner of a new shop, MagickShop.

My goal is to provide you all with reasonably competitive prices and honest service across various products.

Right now, my product selection is somewhat limited, but I do plan on expanding if this shop does well enough.

Please, feel more than free to message me if you have any questions about anything I sell.

No vouch copies, sorry.

If you have any problems with a purchase, please message me before leaving negative feedback. I will help you to the best of my ability, and refund you in the worst case scenario.

I don't need to steal your money, but I am interested in earning it by providing you value!

Here's my discord:

Morgoth

Here's a link to my shoppy:

2. Senthixx

Senthixx Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    yo my account dosent work and you discord dont work too

3. Blackjack

Blackjack Active Trader

Ratings:
    +4
    You couldn't add me on discord?

Sorry about that, for whatever reason the accounts I just bought are all migrated except one >.<

Replacement sent on shoppy query.

:)

4. Senthixx

Senthixx Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok my issue got fixed he is rly nice and help rly fast the replacement works Thanks +vouch for him

• Love Love x 1
  5. Blackjack

Blackjack Active Trader

Ratings:
    +4
    Restocked UFAs and added SFAs
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Aug 31, 2019 ) - ( Original Post Date: Aug 18, 2019 ) ]
    Restocking UFAs now!