Cape Account - MineCon 2013

Discussion in 'Cape Accounts' started by MySpace, Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, due to an increase of semi-full access cape accounts being wrongfully posted in this section it is now being announced that this section is ONLY for full access cape accounts. Any SFA accounts that are found to be posted here will be removed and warning points may be applied, you have been warned.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. MySpace

MySpace Active Trader
    CAUTION Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +1
    MineCon 2013

All Capes
    MineCon 2015, MineCon 2013

Username: Egirl_Daddy

Security:

Transaction ID: No

Previous Owners: 2

Additional Information:

Very secure

Hero mineplex decent stats

No bans

Clean acc

Short name history

2 capes on 1 acc 2013 + 2015 which is rare.

BIN: $450 (negotiable take it to dm if you got a problem)

I have a lot of time to wait so just offer up but if you’re serious dm or contact me on discord Xen#1814

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. MySpace

MySpace Active Trader
    CAUTION Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +1
    This acc has 2 capes price is negotiable dm me for offers or contact me at Xen#1814

3. therealreekt

therealreekt Trader
    BANNED

Minecraft Accounts: Unlocked
    Ratings:
    +0
    450 for 3 nickname changes lmao, i bought 2012 and 2011 prename for 300$ well ur price is joke
    Banned Reason: Alternative Account of #15172 (xrudy) Ban Ends: Never

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Memes

Memes Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN

Ratings:
    +59
    Most people think their accounts are worth a lot of money, I don't usually do this, but sell at a decent price. The name history is pretty shit, like the quality of the names, are fucked. This guy is called his customers retarded basically lmao, this shit doesn't even have a TID. I've seen a Minecon 2011 account with the TID go for $130.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. MySpace

MySpace Active Trader
    CAUTION Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +1
    Game is popular rn and Asa is selling my same cape acc except it has 28 name history for $750 on competitor site. 2011s used to go for that back in 2015 and 2016 not anymore they be going for $400 on compete site
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Sep 18, 2019 ) - ( Original Post Date: Sep 18, 2019 ) ]
    2011s that are secure go for $400 on compete site and 2012s $300 as long as they are secure which this account is

6. NotionZayy

NotionZayy Trader
    BANNED

Minecraft Accounts: NotionZayy
    Ratings:
    +3
    I was apart of a competing site and they never go first this high.
    Banned Reason: Evading a Ban Provisioned to #2877 (McTopics) Ban Ends: Never

7. MySpace

MySpace Active Trader
    CAUTION Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +1
    Now they do it’s like a stock market game is popular rn one is being sold for $750 with 28 name history check for you’re selff
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Sep 18, 2019 ) - ( Original Post Date: Sep 18, 2019 ) ]
    BIN: 420 negotiable

8. Loser00

Loser00 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    750 because of the god hypixel stats...

9. a b c

a b c Diamond
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: brokees
    Ratings:
    +8
    You incompetent this account was sold 12 Times and you ask 450

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. MySpace

MySpace Active Trader
    CAUTION Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +1
    It’s $420 and no it wasn’t. Lol you’re broke leave and it’s negotiable
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Sep 19, 2019 ) - ( Original Post Date: Sep 19, 2019 ) ]
    It has 30 name history and anyone can get this stats and my acc is $420 and it’s negotiable everyone is broke on this site I forgot

11. a b c

a b c Diamond
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: brokees
    Ratings:
    +8
    I'm broke? you f*cking ret*rd i have more money than what you've earned in your entire life lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. MySpace

MySpace Active Trader
    CAUTION Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +1
    That’s what all the broke middle school kids say. You’re to stupid to make more money than someone older than you. You think you know the world and you don’t most you have ever seen is probably 1-2k that was you’re money and that’s being generous part of it is most likely scammed. Get off my thread broke boy

• Funny Funny x 1