Suggestion Yearly Name Color

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Adley, Sep 18, 2019.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Adley

Adley Master Trader
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +195
    Yearly Name Color

Wouldn't it be great if for one single day MCTrades released a yearly name color every year on 1st January

As something as special as this should have a little more worthiness to it. As it only comes on once a year I think it should be an animated gradient color (quite like the rainbow animated one you have)

Just another way to show how loyal people are and they can surely show it on their username preferences.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 3
  2. Adley

Adley Master Trader
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +195
    Here is an example of one. But obviously you can change the colors.

[​IMG]

3. Zampato

Zampato Master Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Zampato ZampatosSlave
    Ratings:
    +50
    I do agree with this and definitely would purchase. My only problem is OCD when the animation doesn't go left to right kek

4. OnOpVallend

OnOpVallend Well-Known Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND MC Technology

Ratings:
    +162
    Great idea! I would also like to see this on MCTrades. But before the release of a color like that make a mention in the News forum that it is coming.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
  5. Adley

Adley Master Trader
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +195
    I mean it wouldn't come until January 1st so, it will be a while before it comes.

6. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself

Ratings:
    +270
    I appreciate the suggestion Authy but will have to decline. There's only so many nice looking name colours we can make and I made the decision to only have a single animated name color, which is the rainbow one.