Offering [$500 BIN] RaidLabs - Factions Network $5k+ Made | 1.7k Member Discord | Custom Plugins

Discussion in 'Servers' started by xxConqueror, Oct 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. xxConqueror

xxConqueror Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    -=- RaidLabs Factions Network For Sale -=-

[!] SERVER INFO
    RaidLabs was a Factions Network that peaked at around 400 players a day or so after release. Sadly due to some paypal issues I have been forced to sell the server. RaidLabs was always an incredibly professional ran server, with exquisite logo designs and fully set up youtube/twitters.

Custom Plugins

Not releasing the custom plugins unless the user shows serious interest in the server, and has proof of funds, but there are 10+ revolutionary custom plugins.

Server Includes
    Dedicated Servers - Rapid Deploy Server - Intel Core i7 7700K 64GB (PNJ)
    - 1.7k Discord, 300 at peak.
    - Staff discord, completely organized.
    - Custom Discord Announce Bot
    - Paid F-Top // Youtubers, so the server is trusted.
    - Custom Buycraft Theme W/ 4k+ in sales.
    - 1.5k+ Unique Logins (In 4 days)
    - Full set up network with a hub and 3 servers. | Factions server was almost done, in need of a couple builds.
    - Logo (Bratu
    - Custom YouTube//Twitter Banners
    - Fully setup Twiter/Instagram/Youtube accounts
    - 6 Custom made server icons for various uses
    - Custom Thumbnails for Update videos, trailers, giveaways, reviews etc.

GFX
    There is a ton of GFX including Halloween themed icons (great as it's coming up), regular icons, banners, thumbnails ect. Few examples shown in the below spoiler. You'll get all gfx upon purchase.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/M7zqS4r

Contact me to bid or to get more info - xxConqueror#0001 on discord.

SB | 500$
    BIN | 2,000$

- RlabHoppers | Automatically place hoppers on another without needing to shift, very user friendly. | 10$
    - RlabSpawnerGamble | Gamble your spawners with /spawnergamble through a GUI | 25$
    - RlabTNT | 7 TNTs, one fully custom tnt being a tnt that has the power of 300 tnt for cannons | 20$
    - RlabRaidAlerts | These are beacons that detect tnt when tnt goes off in that chunk alerts the faction | 25$
    - RlabPrinter | GMC printer mode that you can print in schematics with, had a couple bugs so we removed temporarily but will be fixed soon | 30$
    - RlabTotem | New event, mine the 5 blocks at /warp totem with a sword to win the event. | 20$
    - RlabStardrop | Another new event, mine the diamond block at /warp stardrop 200 times to win the event | 25$
    - RlabHoes | Automatic Selling harvester hoes, toggle between collect mode and sell mode | 15$
    - RlabNPicks | Shockwaves that only mine nether-rack. These are to mine trays for watering them | 10$
    - RlabMorphTools | Shockwaves that morph into the tool you need, so if you mine netherrack the shockwave turns into a pickaxe, wood turns into an axe etc. | 20$
    - RlabTNTBank | TNTBank per faction, with a custom chest mode. If you click a chest in chestmode all tnt in that chest is automatically deposited. | 15$
    - RlabCac/CaneGens | Gens a pillar of cactus or sugar cane, extremely popular in the recent community. | 40$
    - RlabWallPatches | This repairs a full wall, regardless if there are holes in them, great donation park. | 20$​

Attached Files: