Shop ⭐MINECRAFT ACCOUNTS AND CHECKER⭐

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by UaltsMC, Oct 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. UaltsMC

UaltsMC Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    Shop: https://shoppy.gg/@UaltsShop
    • FA - 2,99 eur
    • SFA - 0,15 eur
    • NFA - 0,02 eur
    • And more
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #19121 (kinganonymous01) - Dispute #27019 Ban Ends: Never

2. twenty

twenty Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +17
    This is an alt of a guy that got banned time ago. Don't buy. I reported him now.

3. ArekShop

ArekShop Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN

Ratings:
    +19
    #3 ArekShop, Oct 9, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    Those checkers are free and public btw :D

4. twenty

twenty Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +17
    BRO I KNOW HAHAHAH I POSTED IT ON THE REPORT BECOUSE WHEN I SAW IT TIME AGO I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD

5. UaltsMC

UaltsMC Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    Man, what wadawd to take? I have not received any money and I have no reason to receive money
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Oct 9, 2019 ) - ( Original Post Date: Oct 9, 2019 ) ]
    If you show me the checker is not private I give you 5 euros;), I do not even think you bought it =))) is modified by me and has the hit rate (if you have good proxies) by 98% minimum,

Please stop talking silly if you don't know
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Oct 9, 2019 ) - ]
    From what I saw on your profile, you comment almost to everyone, and you do not comment on positive things, all you do is advertise to others
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #19121 (kinganonymous01) - Dispute #27019 Ban Ends: Never

6. twenty

twenty Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +17
    Show me a single time I advertized on other ppl posts LOL