Shop SNAPCHAT BOOSTING | CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET $5/100k | мgк

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by removal, Oct 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. removal

removal hello
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +18
    #1 removal, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    Hello! I'm MGK.
    I am offering a new Snapscore boosting service. Everything needed to know is down below, and if you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to reply, PM me, or message me on discord! My prices are cheap, but if you find someone selling cheaper, I will offer you my services cheaper than where else.

Pricing;

100k - 5$.
    500k - 10$.
    1mill - 20$.
    ___
    If you're looking to get a certain amount of score that isn't listed here, PM me or add me on discord and we can come up with a price. I can boost any score you desire.

why me?
    Well, for starters, my prices are cheap and as stated above, I will price match any competition. I'm very active, and I'm very reliable.

PAYMENT METHODS;
    Paypal. (F&F)
    Cashapp.
    BTC, ETH.

Discord - tyl3r#6889

- You will go first for any deal unless you have much better rep than me or I am confident going first, just because you have a lot of reputation doesn't mean I will go first. I am open to using a middleman and we can decide on who pays the fees if the middleman wants money.
    -When purchasing something from me, you will pay in USD currency and pay in Paypal F&F only, BTC, or ETH.
    -Once you have bought the product, I am not responsible for what happens to it. The only time where I will be responsible is when I say that I would be offering buyer protection.
    -I don't care what you do with the item/account after it changes but I advise you not to scam.
    -I have every right to refuse to deal with you.
    -No chargebacks under any circumstances.
    -When dealing you automatically accept the TOS, whether I changed it or not without you knowing
    -Violating any of these terms could cause a scam report to be made against you.

2. removal

removal hello

Ratings:
    +18
    Reserved.

3. SocialMediaBoss

Ratings:
    +0
    Added on discord

4. removal

removal hello

Ratings:
    +18
    Gotcha
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Oct 17, 2019 ) - ( Original Post Date: Oct 13, 2019 ) ]
    still doing this, lmk
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Nov 7, 2019 ) - ]
    still doing this