Shop ⭐MINECRAFT ACCOUNTS AND CHECKER (FA-2.99 eur),(SFA-0.15 eur)⭐

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by UaltsMC, Oct 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. UaltsMC

UaltsMC Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    SHOP: HERE
    CHECKER - 2,50 eur
    FA - 2,99 eur
    SFA - 0,15 eur
    NFA - 0,02 eur (unban HyPixel 50%)
    PLUGINS...
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #19121 (kinganonymous01) - Dispute #27019 Ban Ends: Never

2. Dr4gneel

Dr4gneel Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Bro, wtf this is a public Checker

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. UaltsMC

UaltsMC Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    it's changed
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #19121 (kinganonymous01) - Dispute #27019 Ban Ends: Never

4. kinganonymous01

kinganonymous01 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    i got a account i cant change the email help ill give good review on our shop page if you do
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Nov 9, 2019 ) - ( Original Post Date: Nov 9, 2019 ) ]
    the problem btw is that when i click on change email it says secure account and when i try to do that it says itll send email to the gmail account on setting security questions first and when i try to login to gmail it says it will have to send me a security code to the original owners phone!!! what to do?