Complete Middle Man Service..

Discussion in 'Middlemen' started by Andreww, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Andreww

Andreww ◆ Fonder of Sapphire Setups ◆
    BANNED DIAMOND Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: DoctorAndew Brooksville
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hello McTrades,

Hey, guys, it's Andew here so I wanted to gain for rep for this website so I can do many more things. So I want to start up a Middle Man Service for some people to trust me and stuff like that. If I do this I can gain a lot of trusts and do a bunch of other things.

A Middle Man is someone do is the Middle of a trade which takes both of the items that the players are trading and then give them to the correct people to make sure that both of the people aren't scamming.

I have seen a lot of people getting scammed for stuff like Minecraft capes, Minecraft accounts, and just other stuff. So right now I want to start to gain some rep by doing this for free for everyone.

By asking me to Middle Man you are going to need to follow my TOS and Rules.
    • I will only be accepting Paypal Family & Friends.
    • I have the right to no accept/deny your request.
    • I'm not responsible for any accounts after it leaves my hands.
    • You can't back out of the deal if you have already paid what you are selling/trading.
    Have a nice day!
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #920 (Zyger) Ban Ends: Never

2. Tinier/M9

Tinier/M9 Well-Known Trader
    LIMITED CAUTION

Minecraft Accounts: Lid Panted
    Ratings:
    +46
    Before You Become a Middleman You Gotta Become Reputable Since No-one will want a middleman who is less reputable than themselves But Good Luck!

3. Andreww

Ratings:
    +6
    That's what I am trying to do.

4. Bolt

Bolt Bolt
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Cheng
    Ratings:
    +32
    I think people will choose Trip more then you. Get some rep then start a middlemen service
    Banned Reason: Scamming (https://mctrades.org/threads/bolt-dispute.4020/) Ban Ends: Never

5. Jerry

Jerry Master Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +370
    Or me.

A middleman service is NOT to build rep. It's to use your current rep to be advantageous to the community. People with no rep should not make middleman offering threads because the people dealing likely have more rep than you.

6. Andreww

Ratings:
    +6
    idk I feel like if people could start to trust me for this I could build up pretty fast.