Application ♢ EclipseKun's Discord Services [FREE]

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by EclipseKun, Jan 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. EclipseKun

EclipseKun Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hiya there! My name's EclipseKun and I'm a 13 year old boy from Greece. After focusing and specializing on management for almost 2 years now, I've built a skill set with a wide variety. I can do multiple tasks when working onto a team that concludes:

• Team management.
    • Server management.
    • Setup specialization (Can always improve, all though I have some pretty decent experience onto doing setups).
    • Decent quality writing (all though I do NOT claim myself as a professional writer because I ain't one).
    • Good quality documentation (I've been writing documents for a decently long time so I can claim myself as an experienced document writer).
    • Support communication skills (Please note that I do not really focus on this area, all though I have been through it enough to get filled in of It's basics the very least).
    • Decently made formulas (Containing most types of formulas found in discord communities).
    • Knowledge of a few languages containing: English (fluently), German (basics only), French (basics only) & Greek (Fluently).

These are just a few of the many tasks I specialize on!

Still not satisfied with the content & information concluded within this thread? Feel free to check out my resume, containing much more information here!

P.S: This is by any means NOT necessary, but, If you liked my thread, please make sure to either share it with people you might know and would be interested or like it so more people that might need my services can see this. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
    - EclipseKun