Suggestion Enforce stronger stance on Rules

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by DoomRanger, Jan 14, 2020.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. DoomRanger

DoomRanger Trader Overlord
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: DoomRanger JuliusCaesar
    Ratings:
    +73
    Enforce stronger stance on Rules

Warn, ban and remove users and their threads when they do not follow forum rules like the most basic one, posting threads at the CORRECT forums.

There are many 'New Traders' spamming their threads on every single forum there is.

The issue isn't about the threads, the issue is that they spam 'Selling Spotify Accounts' on the 'Gaming Accounts' forums, Graphics forums and every other forum there is.

And their threads aren't removed nor are they banned.

I think a stronger stance and course of action should be taken for example giving everyone 2 warning and once they break the rules again, ban them.

A ban should also automatically delete all their threads because its annoying to see 'shoppy.gg/altesunia' for example on every forum I surf despite the user being banned already.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
  2. DoomRanger

DoomRanger Trader Overlord
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: DoomRanger JuliusCaesar
    Ratings:
    +73
    I know Brano had suggested something similar for the Giveaway forum but I feel that is insufficient.
    A stronger stance should be enforced for every other forum.

3. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself

Ratings:
    +270
    Rules are already heavily enforced. I see where you are coming from but the staff cannot find everything and immediately remove/take action. We have report buttons on each and every post for a reason. Report the content for action so be taken in a timely fashion. We do not automatically delete threads because this would impact temporary bans, those who were permanently banned for non-scam related reasons, and those who are able to appeal.

I have no intention of banning people are 2 broken rules, people on here have over 15 warnings. We have automatic punishments based on warning points, an immediate ban for low-level rule violations isn't being harsh on enforcing its overreacting. Thank you for the suggestion however I am going to decline this one.