Complete Ranked Account - MVP+ Hypixel, ETERNAL Mineplex

Discussion in 'Ranked Accounts' started by Wreeper, Jan 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Wreeper

Wreeper Well-Known Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +86
    I know, you chargebacked
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Feb 1, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Feb 1, 2020 ) ]
    Managed to kick out this b**ch out of the stadium but i still want to see a punishment applied to them
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #19995 (OskarFate) - Dispute #30099 Ban Ends: Never

2. xMyxo

xMyxo Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Lol dont dodge my question. Yes i did chargeback because you scammed me. Stop getting mad because you cant provide valid evidince.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Feb 1, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Feb 1, 2020 ) ]
    *evidence
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Feb 1, 2020 ) - ]
    still think i blocked you?

3. Wreeper

Wreeper Well-Known Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +86
    I don't have you at block neither
    And my words were true - seems like i can change the email to anything else but we couldn't at yours.

Stop the chargeback and i'll try to move it to your email but with a dot in it.

As we don't have each other at block i've friended you on discord.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Feb 1, 2020 ) - ]
    sold
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #19995 (OskarFate) - Dispute #30099 Ban Ends: Never

4. xMyxo

xMyxo Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    The problem has been resolved, it was just a misunderstanding on both parties, sorry for the troubles.