Offering Clash of Clans accounts [TH9 - TH13]

Discussion in 'Other' started by Rinooh, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Guest, Be sure to check out our announcement in regards to the website trailer and what you can gain from re-uploading it. https://mctrades.org/t/24352/
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Rinooh

Rinooh Clash of Clans account seller
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +2
    #1 Rinooh, Feb 17, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    Hey,

I'm Rien 16 year old and have been selling clash of clans accounts for over 2 years but sadly no reputation on mctrades so far.

I'm selling my stock of clash of clans account's
    Currently i got:
    Townhall 13 with lvl 12-13 walls and other defence on maxed th12 level Heroes: 55/66/31/1 (Send me a message on discord for pictures)

2 times a TH11 good defence

Townhall 10 as a TH9 Maxed out, Heroes are 21/22 (Send me a message on discord for pictures)

Townhall 9 with 2200 gems heroes: 10/4 (Send me a message on discord for pictures)

1 LVL 4 clan with a Dutch name

I sell them as full access so you can do whatever you want with them.
    You can pay trough Paypal F&F and Ideal (Pay first after it i will send the login of the account and delete it from my phone)

Send me a message on Discord if you have questions or if you want pictures of the accounts:
    HighSkilled/Rien#6184

2. Rinooh

EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +2
  3. LoyalNetworks

LoyalNetworks New Trader
    DIAMOND BUSINESS

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I have contacted you in regards to bulk selling.

Kind regards

4. Rinooh

EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +2
    up up moreeee
    LoyalNetworks has been dealt with, Buyer wasnt serious after we made a good deal. I suggest not to trade with this user