Cape Account - MineCon 2013

Discussion in 'Cape Accounts' started by Xhan, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, due to an increase of semi-full access cape accounts being wrongfully posted in this section it is now being announced that this section is ONLY for full access cape accounts. Any SFA accounts that are found to be posted here will be removed and warning points may be applied, you have been warned.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Xhan

Xhan Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: xhan10
    Ratings:
    +0
    MineCon 2013

All Capes
    MineCon 2013

Username: Barberry

Security:

Transaction ID: No

Previous Owners: 1

Additional Information:

Hello. I bought this minecon account about a month ago from somebody off the same website (AvyrsXD). I'd like to sell it because I am in need of the money, and really have no use for it.

It has hypixel MVP++, but it will run out in a few days, and become permanently MVP+. It has a clean name history and no bans.

*Because the owner was not from the same country as me, the email won't work and can't be accessed. (The gmail will have to stay the same but the password can change.)

If you have any questions, or would like to offer, msg me on discord (spanishman8#0675).

2. Xhan

Xhan Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: xhan10
    Ratings:
    +0
    Paypal only!
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 26, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Mar 25, 2020 ) ]
    **The account is sold!