Shop AquaticAlts.io❄️➥ Highest Quality at the Cheapest Prices⭐Cheapest MFA⭐UFA ⭐SFA⭐Optifine⭐NFA⭐

Discussion in 'Verified Sellers' started by AquaticAlts, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Guest, Be sure to check out our announcement in regards to the website trailer and what you can gain from re-uploading it. https://mctrades.org/t/24352/
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. BasedSyrx

BasedSyrx Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    I bought a few MFA which I couldn't log in to anymore. I decided to check the discord which suddenly had no more chatting channels.

So naturally I open a support ticket asking what happened. I got a very nice "They were locked.". With an instant ticket close.

Very nice after already receiving MFA which were all banned on hypixel. Not buying again sadly.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AquaticAlts

AquaticAlts Aquaticalts.io
    EMERALD DIAMOND BUSINESS Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +17
    Unfortunately, our warranty is 48 hours.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jun 1, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: May 30, 2020 ) ]
    UFA and MFA restocked

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Marioxo

Marioxo New Trader

Ratings:
    +0
  4. AquaticAlts

Ratings:
    +17
    We do not offer support through website, make sure to follow the given instructions in your email for support by joining our discord.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jun 14, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Jun 6, 2020 ) ]
    Restocked!
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jun 18, 2020 ) - ]
    PayPal is enabled!

5. Risly

Risly New Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    i bought 30 semi - acess alts but i dont know how to use them

6. SupAnon

SupAnon Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +4
    Devouch.

Bought 3 hypixel ranked from them, one was banned one was invalid details and after 2 days I'm still waiting for a response.

Yet the same guy could respond to my ticket, replace my accounts in another Discord (where one was STILL invalid) and close the ticket in that Discord, all after I made a ticket at Aquatic. Was planning on buying more but seems they aren't even competent enough to replace a couple of accounts.

7. AquaticAlts

Ratings:
    +17
    Unfortunately our discord got deleted. You can join our new one and we will be happy to replace the non working accounts.

8. Present

Present Trader

Ratings:
    +0